Which country accepts foreign laws
(1) Motor vehicles and motor vehicle trailers are registered and approved by the foreign state. In addition to their identification number, they have a clear nationality code.
(2) Transports and other movements within the framework of German legal provisions and other international agreements to which the Federal Republic of Germany and one or more of the foreign states belong as contracting parties, as well as related technical agreements and procedures are considered approved. Insofar as special and exceptional permits as well as exemptions from the legal provisions for the transport of dangerous goods for military movements and transports are required, they will be issued or obtained by the Bundeswehr departments.
(3) The competent authorities of the Bundeswehr coordinate the defense of the foreign state's military interests in traffic matters vis-à-vis the civil authorities. They also coordinate the implementation of military traffic movements among foreign states and with civil traffic. The type and scope of this coordination are determined by the responsible German authorities. Details on this will be agreed between the foreign state and the Bundeswehr.
(4) The operating rights of the German railways remain unaffected. Agreements are made between the authorities of the foreign state and the German railways concerned about hiring their own freight and passenger wagons and using the infrastructure using their own locomotives from a foreign country. If the requirements for the quality and use of the railway vehicles of the foreign state are to be deviated from, the railways will apply for the necessary permits from the German railway administration.
(5) For the members of the foreign armed forces, the German traffic regulations, including the regulations on behavior at the accident site and the regulations on the transport of dangerous goods, apply. The responsible German authorities monitor compliance with these regulations. In order to facilitate the control of compliance with these provisions, this monitoring can be carried out together with the competent departments of the foreign armed forces.
(6) The foreign state observes basic German traffic safety regulations. Within this framework he can apply his own standards to the construction, execution and equipment of motor vehicles, motor vehicle trailers, inland waterway vessels and aircraft. The German authorities and the authorities of the foreign state work closely together to implement these provisions.
(7) Agreements are to be concluded between the authorities of the foreign state and the German authorities on the determination and use of a road network for military traffic with motor vehicles and motor vehicle trailers whose dimensions, axle load, total weight or number exceed the limits applicable under German road traffic law . The traffic with such motor vehicles and motor vehicle trailers on roads outside the agreed road network is only carried out with the permission of the responsible German authorities, except in the event of accidents.
(8) Except in emergencies, members of foreign armed forces with military aircraft may only use civil airports and other landing sites on the basis of an agreement with the responsible German authorities.
(9) All control systems established and operated by the German authorities and the authorities of the foreign state for air traffic and the associated telecommunications systems are coordinated insofar as this is necessary to ensure the safety of air traffic and the achievement of the purpose of stay.
- How do I make Guilin Chili Sauce
- Can dentures be processed into implants?
- How do wetsuits work
- Celebrities are humble
- Employed NASA ECE engineers
- What is SaaS project management software
- Who is considered Asian
- What is the technology behind blockchain
- Where do people run in Singapore
- How dangerous is hoarding
- Should tax havens be allowed to exist
- What percentage of the Russian DNA is Asian
- Where does the coffee come from?
- How would you monetize time travel
- Which countries do not have an official language?
- Is lobby legal in Singapore
- Why did Ian Curtis commit suicide
- What is a travel blog
- How do I buy OTC stocks
- Where is Louis Vuitton made
- Which relative do you admire most
- How are PAN cards issued
- Is it better to sleep without underwear?
- What is life like before children are born