What does the phrase your mother mean
Your mother jokes? ‘? From 2021
The best of your mother's jokesYour-mother-jokes represent one of the most popular categories of jokes nowadays, which is partly due to the fact that they are generally a worldwide youth phenomenon and therefore almost every young person around the world knows this category of jokes.
Your mother jokes are basically structured in such a way that they only consist of a single sentence and aim at the mother of the other person, about which one makes fun of in an extremely absurd and exaggerated way in an ironic-pejorative manner makes.
Where do your mother jokes come from?Presumably these jokes were created in Afro-American subcultures in the 1960s: Their origins were allegedly to be found in high schools in the USA, in which predominantly African-American students were enrolled. Scientists describe this phenomenon as "the dozens", although among young people it is better known under the terms "icing", "dusting", "ranking" or a variety of other terms.
A whole ritual was involved, which took place in the following way: Two young people stood facing each other and took turns trying to insult each other. The aim of each insult was either to outdo the previous insult in its significance or to reverse the insult to the opponent in such a way that it applies to him. Someone won either when one of the young people was no longer insulted or an insult caused so much laughter in the area that the author won because of it.
Even if the insults did not only focus on mothers, they were the main focus of most of the insults.
At first it was only assumed that this ritual was used by black youth from the lower class, but then it was found that it was also used by white youth from the American middle class.
In principle, many outsiders initially believed that these rituals were aggressive, whereby the young people involved always emphasized that everything was meant purely ironically and that no aggression was involved.
Your mother jokes in GermanyIn Germany and the German-speaking countries, your-mother jokes have only been known since the late 1990s and are also used by many young people here. The Internet, which gained massive popularity among the general public around this time, also clearly contributed to this.
Subsequently, however, the media have certainly played their part in making your mother jokes more and more popular in Germany, as they have also reported a lot about them, whereby the frequent use among young people also ensured this has that this joke format has been used more often in the media.
Subsequently, there are also some comedians and companies in the German comedy landscape that include your mother jokes in their programs or marketing campaigns, such as Cindy von Marzahn, Carolin Kebekus or the German party? ŽDie Gr 체 nen? œ in their 2011 election campaign in Rhineland-Palatinate. In addition, numerous different smartphone apps related to your mother jokes have been developed.
You are wondering where you can find the best your mother jokes? Of course here on our website. Read through, memorize and share it with friends the next time you meet - your mother's jokes are a real mood guarantee at every party!
- Hereditary narcissistic personality
- Why are European countries so small
- What do you think of Chinese music
- People should be prohibited from keeping pets
- Are the Germans originally Celtic?
- Why was Anthony Bourdain unhappy
- What are some alternative devices for crutches
- How does Salah save us from evil
- Are professors really that smart?
- What website can I see Fairy Tail on
- How famous is Bollywood in the USA
- How many people have led you astray in life
- A US passport has 10 numbers
- Are the Turks white
- Which documents are required for the proof of address
- Why is Popeyes considered Halal
- Karachi is bigger than Delhi
- Could Usain Bolt catch a squirrel?
- Should a resigned employee be punished
- How do I check a birth certificate
- What is Indian cuisine made of
- Can dogs eat raw chicken?
- Is 14 years old a teenager
- The Democratic Party falls apart
- What is an optical flow sensor
- Can I ask my Uber driver
- What distinguishes western culture
- Are Lebanese Caucasian or Arab
- Would you send Lisa and Jungkook
- What is Norway's national dish
- Which businesses are easiest to start
- How do you deal with having lovers
- Why is polygamy illegal in Australia