Who is your favorite green lantern
Up and down the streets ...
the lanterns light up again:
red, yellow, green, blue,
dear Martin, come and see.
Yesterday we decorated the children's room with homemade lanterns from the last few years. Unfortunately, one is missing because it got soaked in the rain and the current Martin's lantern will stay in kindergarten until tomorrow's move. Of course, we added the two pictures of my older son right away.
In the afternoon we had little Martinsmännlein with a cup of cocoa. OK, no comparison to my beloved pretzels (I repeat myself, I know), but they were actually really delicious.
Have a nice Martin's day!
We decorated the boy's room for Saint Martin with self-made lanterns from the last years and two paintings from my oldest son.
I bought the yeast dough men for my little ones today. It is a traditional pastry for Saint Martin's day here.
Have a nice Saint Martin's day!
Kind regards, Nadine
You might like it too …
- Why love marriage is mostly unsuccessful
- Why is it hard to motivate yourself
- Where can you get jobs
- What are the characteristics of a great developer?
- What is the worst kind of parenting
- Abortion is always acceptable
- What is the Daily Construction Progress Report
- What is a universal preschool
- Can parents beat their child?
- Ahmedabad is a metropolis
- Why are the highways in Dallas, TX so high
- What was the hardest thing you achieved
- Why is Fortnite so addicted to children
- Why are the film budgets so high
- Where is the best country in Europe
- Where do liberals go to school
- What are the typical effects of deforestation
- Why do fighter jets not have winglets?
- How can we best say in Telugu
- Where were you born 1
- Is Charminar really haunted
- Why is employee recruitment important
- What does www google com
- How do you seal untreated wood