Will Apple ever give away free iPhones?
Apple TV +, the platform for Apple Originals from the world's best storytellers, is available now
Apple Newsroom requires your permission to send you desktop notifications when new articles are published.
You can now enjoy Apple TV + in the Apple TV app for 4.99 euros per month or free of charge when purchasing a new Apple device or using the Apple Music subscription for students
Starting today, viewers in over 100 countries and regions can watch Apple TV + in the Apple TV app, with new, exclusively produced series, films and documentaries from today's most creative storytellers. Customers can enjoy Apple TV + on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iPod touch, Mac, select Samsung Smart TVs, Roku and Amazon Fire TV devices, as well as online at tv.apple.com.
The Apple Originals now available on Apple TV + include The Morning Show, See, and For All Mankind, each starting with three episodes and with a new episode released every Friday on the Apple TV app . In addition, all episodes of "Dickinson" as well as children's and family series such as "Helpsters", "Snoopy in Space" and "Ghostwriter" can be watched from now on. Customers can also watch the documentary "The Elephant Queen" as well as the first episode of "Oprah's Book Club" starring Oprah Winfrey talking to Ta-Nehisi Coates about his novel "The Water Dancer". "1
"Viewers in over 100 countries and regions can now enjoy Apple TV +, which features a comprehensive selection of impressive series and films from today's most creative storytellers," said Eddy Cue, Apple's senior vice president of Internet Software and Services. "It was important to us to make it very easy for everyone to watch Apple TV + on their preferred screen, so that Apple TV + will be the most widely used Apple service from day one."
"I'm very proud and excited to introduce Emily Dickinson to a new generation with this series," said Hailee Steinfeld, star actress and executive producer of Dickinson. "Emily is a complex character, inspiring and fearless. I can't wait for audiences around the world to take this view of her life, born from the incredibly creative mind of Alena Smith. Part of this series from Apple and the." Being launched from Apple TV + really feels like being part of the story. "
"I really loved working with Apple. I've never felt such freedom and support before," said Kerry Ehrin, showrunner and executive producer of The Morning Show. "As an artist, you could breathe freely at work. Not only thanks to great creative colleagues, but also thanks to the feeling of being a family with all the positive qualities. I am very proud to work with Apple. The people here are special. "
"When I decided on 'The Morning Show', I knew straight away that this was going to be special, which for all of us meant that we had to share it with the world in an equal and meaningful way," says Mimi Leder, director and executive producer of "The Morning Show". "Apple has been a great partner from the start since we first announced this project. We're excited to show the series around the world."
"'For All Mankind' is an optimistic idea of what could have been and what can still come. It's about the way that conquering space can broaden people's horizons and give them something to hope for, about themselves Surrendering to an idea bigger than now and today - it's about a sense of unity and progress for all humanity, "said Ronald D. Moore, creator, writer and executive producer of For All Mankind. “I think it's a confident story that paints a picture of society that we can all aspire to someday. In a way, a story doesn't come to life until it's first shown to people and through working with Apple we can now share our story with the whole world. "
"This project is very personal to me because I am blind myself, my mother is blind, and I have numerous relatives who are blind. Apple's" See "gave me the opportunity to represent and show blindness to the greatest extent ever imagined influence, "says Joe Strechay, co-producer of" See ". "I've spent the last 16 years improving opportunities for people who are blind or poorly seen, and See has given me the opportunity to create and access a work environment for actors, stunt performers, and background actors who are Blind or vision-impaired. All of the people were chosen for their abilities, and they make our show better. "Apple Lake has changed my life."
"Truth Be Told," which launches December 6th on Apple TV +, revolves around America's obsession with true crime podcasts and addresses key issues such as privacy, media and racism.
New Apple Originals set to debut in the coming months include Servant (November 28th), Truth Be Told (December 6th) and Little America, as well as the films "Hala" and " The Banker ".
To subscribe to Apple TV + and watch Apple Originals, customers can simply open the Apple TV app or visit tv.apple.com to sign up for the service for $ 4.99 per month with a seven-day free trial. Customers who bought or will buy a new iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iPod touch or Mac from September 10, 2019 will receive Apple TV + for one year free of charge. In addition, students around the world who have the Apple Music Student subscription can watch Apple TV + for free in the Apple TV app or at tv.apple.com.
Apple TV + subscribers can watch Apple Originals both online and offline, without advertising and on-demand, in the Apple TV app, which is preinstalled on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iPod touch and Mac. Apple TV + is also available in the Apple TV app on select Samsung Smart TVs, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV devices. Customers with AirPlay 2-enabled Samsung, LG and VIZIO Smart TVs can play Apple Originals in the Apple TV app on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac directly on their Smart TV. Apple TV + is also available on the web at tv.apple.com. With family sharing, up to six family members can share an Apple TV + subscription and watch content using their own Apple ID and password.
The Apple TV app will also be available on LG, Sony and VIZIO platforms in the future. Customers with suitable Sony Smart TVs can look forward to AirPlay 2 support later this year.
Viewers around the world can stream Apple TV + Originals with subtitles and / or synchronized in nearly 40 languages, including Subtitles for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (SDH). Apple Originals are also available with audio explanations in eight languages.
- Apple TV + is available from today in the Apple TV app for 4.99 euros per month, with a seven-day free trial for new subscribers on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV 4K, Apple TV HD, Apple TV (3rd generation), iPod touch and Mac available. To subscribe to Apple TV +, customers must update to iOS 12.3 or later, tvOS 12.3 or later, or macOS Catalina.
- Apple TV + is also available in the Apple TV app on all Samsung Smart TVs from 2018, 2019 and later and selected Roku and Amazon Fire TV devices and will be available in the future on LG, Sony and VIZIO platforms.
- Customers can also subscribe to and watch Apple TV + at tv.apple.com.
- Customers with AirPlay 2-enabled Samsung, LG and VIZIO Smart TVs need to update to iOS 12.3 or later or macOS Catalina in order to play Apple TV + Originals in the Apple TV app on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac directly on their Smart TV. Customers with suitable Sony Smart TVs can look forward to AirPlay 2 support later this year.
- For a limited period of time, customers who bought or will buy a new iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Mac or iPod touch on or after September 10, 2019 can use Apple TV + free of charge for one year (offer applies once per Apple ID). The price is 4.99 euros per month after the free trial period. Only one subscription is possible via family sharing. Customers have three months after activating the device to take advantage of the offer, starting on November 1, 2019. The subscription is automatically renewed until canceled. Limitations and other conditions apply; go to apple.com/promo for more information.
- All student Apple Music subscription users will have free access to Apple TV + for a limited time. This includes students who took out the Apple Music Student Subscription prior to the Apple TV + launch. To get free access to Apple TV +, users of the Apple Music subscription for students only need to sign in with their Apple ID in the Apple TV app or at tv.apple.com. Offer is only valid for qualified students and does not apply to a group with family sharing.
- For press releases and more information about Apple TV +, visit apple.com/tvpr.
1 "Oprah's Book Club" is available in select countries.
- May the Spaniards French
- Why was television called television
- What does foreign policy mean?
- Why is fish halal
- What is source criticism in Christianity
- How can you deal with personal challenges
- How does the American legal system work
- How to fix a stuck elevator
- How does detention feel after school?
- Can your teen read italic
- Is it worth it to become a personal trainer
- What's the best location sharing app
- Why are animals so obsessed with food?
- What do you like most about Americans?
- Does Keynesian economic policy work
- What do you usually have for dinner
- Where do I buy index funds
- How does chorizo sausage taste
- How badly did puberty hit you?
- Why is political correctness important
- Why is child abuse a problem
- Why do people willingly eat unseasoned food
- Why do we call people black
- How do Google's self-driving cars work