How to hang drywall without studs
Assembly of heavy objects without studs
In theory, these should work as long as you have a cavity behind the drywall. However, you shouldn't fully charge the wine rack. The weight rating for these is 143 lb in 1/2 "drywall; since you have 3/8" drywall, that rating drops to 97 lb.
The weight of the unit is 24 pounds and it is said that each shelf can hold 35 pounds. That's 94 pounds in total (and does that include the glassware on the bottom?). You will have 2 of the anchors, yes, but I wouldn't want to load more than 90 pounds on toggle bolts - I just wouldn't trust the drywall that much. Any level installation or uneven loading would skew these numbers, so I would stick to keeping them half full or less (hey, drink more wine!).
Alternatively, could you attach a piece of 1/2 inch plywood to the wall, hit the cleats, and then mount the wine rack onto the plywood? If your wall doesn't have studs, which ones does it have?
- Can God make God
- Italians have a black legacy
- Why is Ghana poor and undeveloped
- Is Europe safe for Jews
- Is it possible to change a person?
- What can managers do to encourage creativity?
- What is considered our mother tongue
- Why are fractures common in the elderly
- What is your favorite project management software
- Which NGO in Mumbai provides a certificate
- How useful is the number system
- How durable is Leath Aire fabric
- Hasn't religion become irrelevant now
- Should I work for McKinsey or Google?
- Can anyone use algorithmic trading
- Are extreme sports worth the risk?
- Why don't the wages increase?
- How did Karl Marx die?
- How serious is India's unemployment problem
- Boys prefer cute or hot girls
- Can love to kill you
- Are Chinese socially awkward with foreigners
- The Philippines were a British colony
- Why are most caravan immigrants male