What are the unwritten design rules
Mediumship and reality
Nobody will seriously deny that media have a socializing effect. The question, however, is how radically must this be taken? On the one hand, the media stand alongside others as a socialization instance. On the other hand, it can be stated that socialization always takes place medially or at least medially induced, that socialization is always also and already medial socialization. Different theories offer different possibilities to discuss the question of the constitutive power of the media. In this publication, selected theoretical perspectives are presented and discussed.
Educational Science Medialization Media Education Media Competence Media Education
About the authors
Johannes Fromme is Professor of Educational Media Research at Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg.
Stefan Iske is junior professor for media didactics and media education at the Institute for General Didactics and School Research at the University of Cologne.
Winfried Marotzki is a professor at the Chair of General Pedagogy at Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg.
- Book TitleMediality and Reality
- Book Subtitle On the constitutive power of the media
- EditorsJohannes Fromme
- DOIhttps: //doi.org/10.1007/978-3-531-92896-8
- Copyright InformationVS Verlag für Sozialwissenschaften | Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, Wiesbaden 2011
- Publisher NameVS Verlag für Sozialwissenschaften
- eBook Packages Humanities, Social Science (German Language)
- Softcover ISBN978-3-531-17746-5
- eBook ISBN978-3-531-92896-8
- Edition Number1
- Number of Pages, 218
- Number of Illustrations42 b / w illustrations, 0 illustrations in color
- TopicsEducation, general
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Have you ever experienced a hurricane?
- What is line infantry
- Social discrimination is inevitable
- What causes chest pain when walking fast
- What seems easy is very difficult
- Why is Allah afraid of apostates
- Which language is most similar to Turkish
- What do you like most about chicken?
- How would the unrest in Hong Kong benefit America?
- Is strong-willed genetic
- Which is better old music or new music
- Why do we celebrate Holi with colors
- How do energy management consultancies work
- Text your friend 24 7
- Is Japan really advanced?
- France would benefit from fewer civil servants
- Can a union fire an employee?
- Why do people get old differently
- How do travel agencies work
- What is an old friend
- Which countries have a democracy?
- What is the Romanian word campea?
- Deserved Sriniva's Ramanujan Bharat Ratna
- Should older girls go out with younger men
- How did you get rich
- Does China feel closer to the Vietnamese?
- What's so wrong with traditional life
- What do coffee inlets do
- How do I code with Python
- What is kurtosis
- How long should I ignore my dog?
- What did the ancient Egyptians look like?
- Men should wear Cologne every day
- How can I receive a buyer inquiry