What is your favorite place 2
Holiday apartment "Your Favorite Place", 15201
The cozy and modern, non-smoking, pet-free holiday apartment, renovated in 2017, is located in the center of the city of Leer.
(12 minutes' walk to the city center and train station).
Less than 100 meters away you can get fresh bread from the bakery, find a connection to the Dollard Route or go shopping in the nearby shopping mall with a supermarket, drugstore and various clothing stores as well as pharmacies and restaurants. Enjoy the advantages of contactless check-in / check-out.
Apartment "your favorite place"
The apartment has a bedroom with a double bed, a single room with an extra bed and a desk. (All beds 90X200 cm). In addition, a children's travel cot and a children's high chair can be requested.
A living room, a kitchen and a shower room with daylight. The bedrooms have external blinds. In the living room there is a TV with cable connection and DVD as well as a radio-CD combination. The kitchen is equipped with a stove, dishwasher, oven, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster and has a cozy dining area. If there is laundry and needs to be washed, a washing machine can be used for a fee by arrangement. The apartment is on the first floor of the house. From here you have a beautiful view of the garden.
Notes on pets
pets are not allowed
- allergic person. (animal free)
- Double bed
- Single bed
- Lockable bike room
- separate beds
- High chair
- Insect repellent / gauze
- Non smoking house
- bike friendly
- Travel cot / cot
- writing desk
- Bicycle storage facility
- parking spot
- Freezing possibility
- separate kitchen
- Shower / toilet
- Toilet toilet
- Bed linen
- Internet in the public sector
- Animals not allowed
- CD player
- DVD player
- WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
- Cable / Sat
- Smart TV
- TV - flat screen
- Alarm clock
- 1 baby bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
This is how guests rated their stay after their stay
5 out of a maximum of 6 points with 9 ratings in total
|Equipment room / apartment|
|Service & friendliness|
|Location of the accommodation (as described)|
|Description corresponded to the accommodation|
General location information
The cozy and modern, animal-free, non-smoking holiday apartment, renovated in 2017, is located in the core area of the city of Leer. The walk to the city center and the train station takes 12 minutes. A corona test center can be reached in 4 minutes on foot.
- Eats badly after brushing
- Can a diaper be worn like underwear
- How can I stop beating myself up?
- What are the reasons why companies advertise
- Makes a podcast expensive
- Why is genealogy important
- What is the worst German food to try
- All women have a maternal instinct
- Are students legally required to do homework?
- What is an Accredited Chiropractic School
- Unemployment is rising in the UK due to Brexit
- What is a company secretary
- Canadians eat moose
- How do software companies make money
- Why do old people get dementia
- Was Steve Jobs ever mean to you
- Should I quit my job as a restaurant manager
- How do gays spend their lives
- Bloomberg is necessary for investment
- Have you ever faced a thief
- Where do foreigners come from in Indonesia?
- Who is the best bowler in india
- How can I calm my colicky baby?
- What are Chandler's best sarcastic comments
- What are the best celebrity perfumes
- Where can I meet serious gay men
- Can we change our future
- Video game designers can also be developers
- What habits can steal your luck
- How has traveling changed you
- Cats know how smart they are
- What's so great about vintage items
- How do I deal with bitchy colleagues