What does the name Jesus mean
Name and meaning of name of Jesus
Jesus in cursiveJesus
Name meaning of JesusThe name meaning of Jesus is derived from the name Joshua.
The eponymous words from Hebrew are jahwe (God) and jascha (save, help, heal).
Linguistic origin of JesusHebrew
The internationality of the name JesusGreek names
Jesus is aBoy names
The name Jesus in sign language
Fluency of the name JesusThe name Jesus has never been in the top 10 most common German names in Germany.
- Number of top 10 placements of the name Jesus from 1995 - 2012: 0
- Was Jesus among the most frequent names from 1958 to 2000: No.
- Was Jesus among the most frequent names from 1900-1930: No.
The current probability that there will be at least 2 children with the name Jesus in a 30-person class, kindergarten group etc. is well below: 0.3%
The name Jesus goes back toThe name Joshua. The name is of Hebrew origin and is also found in the Bible. In the Old Testament, Joshua is the leader of the Israelites in the footsteps of Moses. Joshua is also used in the New Testament as a variant of the name Jesus.
The name day for the name Jesus is onJanuary 1st
Famous People with the Name Jesus:No names have yet been stored in the database for this name. If you would like to report a famous person named Jesus to us, please click here
More interesting facts about the name Jesus
Names that are linguistically derived from the same basic formJeschua (Hebrew), Josua, Josh (Engl.), Jesus (Greek), Joschka, Jozua (Dutch), Yuşa (Turkish), Josva (Danish), Jószua (Hungarian), Iokua (Hawaiian), Giosuè (Ital.) , Jošua (Croatian), Joosua (Finnish)
The following names have name days on the same dayMaria, Wilhelm, Wilke, Vilmos, Vassilios, Vasiliki, Vasili, Sakura, Rigantona, Rieka, Polly, Myra, Mylene, Myl? Ne, My, Mieke, Mie, Mia, Meira, Mayra, Mascha, Maryse, Marlena, Marla, Mar? A José, Marje, Marita, Marissa, Marisela, Mariola, Marilen, Marike, Marika, Marija, Marietheres, Marielle, Mariele, Mariela, Mariel, Marieke, Marie, Marica, Maribel, Marianthi, Marianna, Mariana, Mari, Mareile , Mareike, Marei, Mare, Maray, Maraike, Manolo, Manel, Malia, Maja, Maira, Maila, Maike, Maika, Maie, Lisa-Marie, Lisamarie, Liam, Leila, Joshua, Jordyn, Jessika, Immanuel, Guillermo, Guilherme , Fruzsina, Euphrosine, Dejan, Deana, Barbra, Armen, Annemieke,
Names with a similar meaning (excerpt)Aanaahitaa, Aapaam, Abagael, Abagale, Abagayle, Abbagael, Abbagail, Abbagayle, Abbegail, Abbegale, Abbegayle, Abbeygail, Abbi, Abbigail, Abbigale, Abbigayle, Abdalla, Abdeel, Abdias, Abdiel, Abdul-Qudoos, Abelone, Abgail, Abiah, Abigael, Abigale, Abishai, Abraxas, Abrigail, Achazia, Achaziah, Achazya, Achazyahu, Achiya, Achiyahu, Acurcio, Adael, Adaia, Adaja, Adaya, Addai, Adeo, Adiel, Adniel, Adonaiya, Adoniah, Adonijah, Adoni Adoniyah
Names that sound similarAlfonsus, Blaesus, Cassus, Damasus, Drausus, Ephesus, Jocosus, Marsus, Nemesus, Ursus, Jesus
The following double names are suitable
Your link on the name of Jesus for Facebook, Twitter & Co.link
All names at a glanceBoy names by letter: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Girls names by letters: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Names by Country: Arabic Chinese English French Italian Spanish Japanese Nordic
Back to the main page: All names
- What is borrowed consumption in the economy
- How to order tapas in Spain
- A chatbot can diagnose Asperger's or Autism
- What is the most complicated relationship
- How is the hierarchy in EY
- Who is the best physical therapist in Australia
- Why don't the wages increase?
- The helicopter was used in World War II
- What is https www google com 443
- What work does a postman do
- Is Australia important to China
- What do people have against Fortnite
- Where can I get a P2P loan?
- Which country is better in Turkey or Iraq
- Can you fail in the 9th ICSE?
- Which company really makes iPhones
- Singapore today is a harmonious society
- Greeks are Europeans
- What are the uses of binoculars
- Lewis Carroll was a pedophile
- Is it okay to punish your child?
- Deceive most people
- What are the inevitable effects of liberalism
- The EU decides on the entire British immigration policy