What makes a woman aroused
Sexual pleasure and the female orgasm
Sexual pleasure is understood to be a hormonally and neurally controlled change in the physical condition which, from a biological point of view, aims at sexual mating in order to ensure reproduction and thus the survival of the species. In men, the processes of orgasm are used for fertilization so that sufficient amounts of sperm can be expelled. In women, too, sexual arousal is necessary for sexual connection, but not an orgasm. However, many research results indicate that a high degree of sexual arousal and orgasm in women could facilitate the uptake of sperm.
Sexual arousal can be triggered by experiencing desire and being desired, as well as by looking at or simply imagining people, situations or objects with which sexual desire and desire are connected. The excitement is increased by facing physical contact.
Biologically, the limbic system is activated in the brain, an evolutionarily very old part of the brain that is responsible for emotions and instinctual behavior and their control. When aroused, the activity of the vegegative nervous system is increased and hormones are released that are supposed to prepare for mating. The blood pressure rises, the blood flow and the sensitivity of the skin increase, as does the blood flow to the pelvic organs and the genital area, i.e. the clitoris, labia and vagina. The vaginal glands begin to secrete secretion, which acts as a biological lubricant and buffers the acidic pH of the vagina so that the sperm cells are not inhibited from moving.
The arousal is increased further - through a sustained attunement of thinking, feeling and imagination, through continued and suitable contact stimuli of the erogenous zones, and through functioning stimulation of the clitoris and vagina manually and / or by picking up and moving the penis in the vagina , the prerequisites for an orgasm can be given.
In women, the orgasm leads to a further, considerable increase in sensory perception in the stimulated erogenous zones, to an increase in heartbeat, blood pressure and breathing and to an involuntary contraction of the muscles of the uterus and vagina, which, however, is not noticed by all women. and to a maximum point of pleasure followed by a subsequent deep relaxation.
- What language does a computer understand?
- What do Canadians think of American food?
- A woman can be 6 feet tall
- How does remote working work
- How should I critically analyze the Keynesian economy
- Why does Chinese not dominate the world languages?
- What is a startup franchise
- Has Zimbabwe electricity
- What are some good blog ideas
- ITC is a Tata company
- How do I have a sex reassignment
- Can you masturbate before puberty?
- Why can't we meet all other expectations
- What are cognitive skills
- Which countries don't get cold
- What are the tallest mountains in Nepal
- Which Canadian province has the most millionaires?
- Does the snack Chex Mix eat healthily?
- Who are the worst programmers
- Tech companies lay off older employees
- Use celebrity Android devices
- Robin Williams had Lewy body dementia
- How to find your ITIN number
- When is it good to be alone?
- Why is it difficult to learn Chinese?
- How can we solve the overpopulation in India
- Why was Andrew Johnson charged in 1868
- What do operations managers do
- How to conduct meetings
- What the government will do with old currency
- Do you know someone who is racist?
- Who is a BIM architect
- Which countries have the most productive agriculture
- Why is deflation as dangerous as inflation