Is advertising necessary for brands
Q23 One for all or all for one? The impact of collective advertising on the success of innovative products from different brands
Item no .: F023
Deliverytime: 3-4 days
Collective advertising is enjoying increasing popularity among companies in various industries. This is mainly due to the financial advantages of such a merger. First of all, participation in cooperative advertising is more cost-effective than individual advertising. At the same time, the bundling of the strengths of individual brands leads to increased purchasing power, so that a high degree of attention can be generated through collective advertising. The research-based pharmaceutical companies want to use this to improve the image of the very controversial industry. Pharmaceutical manufacturers have attracted negative attention in the past due to numerous cases of misleading advertising. Therefore, it is necessary to regain customer confidence. Furthermore, the merger is intended to demonstrate strength in the intense competition with the generics manufacturing groups. The participating companies hope that joint advertising will not only improve the image of the industry, but also, above all, increase individual sales. The present work deals with this aspect by examining the effect of cooperative advertising on the intention to purchase innovative products of the brands involved. Based on the results of the study that was carried out, it becomes clear that collective advertising is a sensible alternative to individual advertising. Both a direct and an indirect effect of the attitude towards innovative products of a specific brand on the purchase intention could be proven. Different companies benefit to different degrees from cooperative advertising. In the course of a brand comparison, it was found that the intention to purchase new Bayer brand products is more strongly influenced by the attitude towards the advertising campaign than the same for innovative products from the Altana company. Consumers associate the latter with the research-based pharmaceutical industry only weakly. Furthermore, this study shows the essential constructs for the evaluation of an advertising measure. In this way, specific tips can be given for a targeted and promising design of a joint advertising.
- What do you think about fashion today
- How has President Trump influenced political campaigns
- What sucks about being a Christian in America
- How do antibiotics change the smell of urine?
- Why hasn't the Canadian real estate market collapsed yet?
- Irish men make the best lovers
- Why is Karachi not the capital of Pakistan
- Why is it so difficult to find a graduation job
- What are the best guitar brands
- Can 1 crime ruin your life
- What is the passion behind fashion
- Usually finish what you begin
- Why does my head always hurt 1
- How can you manage the sunset with dementia
- How were individuals shaped by society
- What is an educational strategy
- What are the cons of Realme XT
- How are racist laws passed
- What percentage of people work from home?
- Why are teachers more important than doctors
- What is the Bloomberg Trading Book
- Which breed do girls like the most?
- Is it worth being a civil servant
- What insurance pays out a mortgage