Education is worthwhile for countries
Education at a Glance 2020 - An OECD Report
The report “Education at a Glance” provides an overview of the education systems in the 37 countries of the OECD and nine partner countries. Around 100 core tables enable an international comparison of the education systems.
This covers the entire course of education from elementary education in kindergarten and preschool to continuing education for adults. Among other things, the study also collects data on educational participation, graduation rates, educational expenditure and teaching and learning conditions.
As in last year's reports, the educational policy goals of the United Nations Agenda 2030, which have set themselves the task of guaranteeing inclusive, equitable and high-quality education and promoting opportunities for lifelong learning for all, will again be considered this year.
A particular focus of this year's report is on vocational training.
The report has been published annually since 1996 and is aimed at a broad readership - from governments who want to learn from other countries' educational experiences, to academics who need data for further analysis, to the general public who want to gain an overview what advances the home country's education system is making in educating world-class students.
The country-specific surveys in Education at a Glance are designed to support governments in their efforts to make education systems more effective and open to all. The report is the result of many years of joint efforts by the governments of the OECD countries, the experts and institutions working together within the framework of the OECD program "Indicators of Education Systems (INES)", and the Secretariat of the OECD.
- What do Nigerians really want
- What are the different types of contractors
- What does the term LatinX 1
- Is there any African philosophy
- People get what they deserve
- Is steel an alloy or composite
- Why do you like being with the military
- How can i get reliance jio sim
- How to travel to Kiribati island
- Are the Irish heavy drinkers
- What are cultural faux pas in Slovenia
- How to improve professional small talk
- Economists need math
- Why do the Japanese eat like Americans
- Elsa is gay in Frozen
- Why is haircut so expensive in the US
- Narcissists become jealous of the success of others
- What's your perfect date with someone
- How does a freelance website pay taxes
- What is the sanitary system
- How are the Shiites?
- How is aerospace engineering at Anna University
- Why are most Indian actors white
- Why do babies cry on airplanes