Can we only eat fruit for breakfast?
Fruit: If we eat it at this time, we'd better lose weight
It should come as no surprise that fruit is healthy and provides our body with important vitamins and minerals. At the same time, however, fruits are always viewed a little critically, especially when it comes to losing weight. This is particularly due to the high fructose content that can be found in most of the fruit. Even if this form of sugar is healthier than the industrially manufactured variant, fructose contains just as many calories and - if consumed excessively - can also ensure that the problem areas on the stomach, hips and buttocks expand. However, completely giving up these foods is not an option, after all, bananas, apples and the like are essential for our body. Rather, we should think about when to eat these delicacies in the future. The time at which we eat fruit can determine whether we gain weight or whether the healthy snack helps us lose weight. 🍌🍎🍑
At this time of day, we should eat fruit to lose weight
So that fruit melts the kilos, we should definitely not eat it in the evening. At this time, the body goes into sleep mode, especially the metabolism, so that the high energy content in bananas, peaches or pears can no longer be processed. The result: restless sleep and a higher number on the scales. And what about a few hours earlier? A fresh smoothie or a fruit platter after a hearty lunch actually sounds very healthy. You thought wrong, because in the form of an extra meal, fruit can become a real calorie trap. In addition, the high fructose content ensures that the blood sugar is out of whack and the risk of being attacked by nasty cravings in the afternoon increases.
© Photo by Jannis Brandt on Unsplash
So if not in the evening or at noon, then there is only one option left. In the morning and in the morning, however, eating fruit can be helpful on the way to the dream figure. By treating ourselves to a fresh fruit salad to start the day or garnishing our porridge with fruit, our body is supplied with many important nutrients in the morning. While the carbohydrates it contains provide energy, the fiber stimulates digestion - an important player in metabolism. So we can do this at the beginning of the day get going naturally, which in turn causes us to tumble the pounds faster. With the choice of fruit, we can ultimately increase the effect. Varieties such as red berries, apples, pineapples or citrus fruits have a particularly beneficial effect on the metabolism. Because the sweet fruits can't help you lose weight ... 💪🏻
You might also be interested in these articles:
Eat the right breakfast: the best tips for a flat stomach
Lose weight: These foods activate your body's own slimming hormones
- How can risks be dealt with?
- What use is empathy really
- What are the benefits of anime
- What do you think of racists
- What are some alternative devices for crutches
- What exports is Pakistan famous for?
- How can I relieve wandering joint pain
- Are you naked with your siblings
- How are the internships at Kalasalingam University
- Why is eBay showing the wrong currency?
- Is Havana a safe place to visit
- Lactose intolerance can be inherited
- Which incident changed your life drastically? Why?
- Why do people reject outsourcing
- What is the best laptop in 2016
- Should Portugal leave the EU
- What if you are missing everything
- Have you ever stolen from your job
- Which strategy is most profitable for trading
- What should I save money for?
- What is informed citizenship
- How to get married in Bangladesh
- Who created the caste system
- How do I give space to my friend
- Why are South Koreans getting significantly bigger
- What is the average salary in Chennai
- What do Eastern Europeans eat for breakfast
- Are women in their thirties
- What race do Asian Indians belong to
- Why didn't it rain every day
- Who invented trigonometry first?
- Why does my piss smell weird
- Which SNES game has the best graphics