What's your mother's favorite dish
25 dishes only your grandma could cook right!
Do you still know that too? The feeling of coming home from school and already in the stairwell you noticed the smell of the food your mother had just cooked. Of course you had your favorite dishes, but actually everything mom put in front of you was pretty tasty, wasn't it? Or you went to your grandma's after school because your parents still had to work - and grandma's cooking was simply unbeatable. The recipes had been handed down from generation to generation, and everything was freshly cooked. Bag soups did not come into the house at that time! Surely your grandma also had an old book with loose, yellowed pages, in which the many recipes were handwritten, with crossouts, notes, maybe even small drawings. These books are true family treasures and always have a bit of the sketchbooks that artists carry with them.
At the weekend, people liked to bake. There were actually only highlights. You and the whole family made yourself comfortable in the kitchen and mixed the dough while the radio was playing quietly in the background. It was just great fun to let the stir bars rattle along the walls of the plastic bowl - and then lick the bars off. Since that was never enough, there was an extra spoon of dough at the end (unfortunately only a teaspoon, not a full tablespoon).
This is how adults react to the sweets of their childhood!
Here are 25 dishes that will instantly remind you of your 70s, 80s or 90s childhood!
# 1 hunter schnitzel
# 2 Cold dog
# 3 chocolate soup with rusks
# 4 Quark quark
# 5 mustard celebration
# 6 sausage goulash
# 7 Red grits
# 9 Dead grandma
# 10 Kettwurst
# 11 Potatoes with cottage cheese
# 12 Wrong rabbit
# 13 Cauliflower with breadcrumbs
# 14 Karlovy Vary cuts
# 15 Solyanka
# 16 Cabbage roll
# 17 Roast cuts
# 18 Fried slices with sugar
# 19 Königsberger Klopse
# 20 Thuringian Rostbrätel
# 21 mashed potatoes
# 22 Flammkuchen
# 23 parrot cake
# 24 shashlik
# 25 Rice pudding
What dishes will instantly remind you of your childhood? Tell us in the comments!
- Why is Louisiana still naming county councils
- How to say zombie in Mandarin
- What gospel mentions the three wise men
- Which songs have the best bass drops
- Should I quit my job as a restaurant manager
- Have you ever accidentally said something racist?
- How badly you practice personal finance
- Is construction management a good career
- Why is employee recruitment important
- Why do I lose interest after sex
- What are tax structures
- Black Pink is dissolving this year
- How do I close a Vanguard account
- Why does Yoda use a stick
- Who is the best celebrity couple
- How do I go on in life
- How do you support an office remotely?
- What are the origins of celebrities
- All feet stink
- What if advisors cheat clients
- Why is music on hold so bad
- Why are freshmen considered not cool
- A degree in accounting becomes superfluous
- Can I study and work in India