Is CBD Oil Healthy?
What is CBD Oil?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is the oil of the industrially grown hemp plant and has no THC, therefore it is not intoxicating and is therefore legal in Germany. CBD oil is non-toxic, so it can be used over a long period of time. Important: CBD oil is not the same as cannabis oil. This contains THC and is therefore subject to the narcotics law.
Ingredients of the CBD oil
- Omega 3 and 6
- Vitmain B1, B2, E
- Iron, potassium, calcium, copper, manganese, magnesium, sodium, phosphorus, zinc
- Beta carotene
CBD oil: how the oil affects health
Several studies have shown that CBD oil has a calming effect on pain and inflammation. That is why the oil can above all chronic pain alleviate. This can improve the quality of life of those affected - especially if no other medication helps.
The oil has also been helpful for diseases such as Fibromyalgia, arthritis, sclerosis, Parkinson's, migraine and Eczemaproven. It has a relaxing effect, which improves the quality of sleep and the body regenerates better after a strenuous exercise. It has also been researched that CBD oil cancer preventive because it ensures faster death of cancer cells, slows down tumor growth and inhibits metastasis. Also, CBD oil can reduce the side effects of a chemotherapy to reduce. Also at mental illnesses like depression, anxiety or burnout, the CBD oil is said to be able to help - it is said to have an anti-anxiety and calming effect.
In CBD oil, omega 3 and 6 occur in a ratio of 3: 1, which are important for cell renewal. Vitamins B1, B2 and E also protect the cells. The green pigment chlorophyll strengthens the immune system. The dye is also found in green vegetables. The carotenoids contained in CBD oil protect against premature aging. Antioxidants also help and trap free radicals in the body, which can cause cancer. The oil also contains beta-carotene, which lowers cholesterol, prevents hardening of the arteries and protects the cardiovascular system.
Are there any side effects?
If consumed too much, diarrhea, nausea, loss of appetite and drowsiness can occur. Further side effects have not yet been researched. It is important to watch out for interactions with other drugs when taking CBD oil.
How is CBD oil used?
The effect of the oil differs from person to person, which is why there is still no specific dosage recommendation. However, you should start with the oil with the lowest concentration and do not exceed the recommended dosage of the product. The dosage is then increased until the desired effect, e.g. pain relief, occurs. If you drip the oil under the tongue, the active ingredients can be absorbed directly through the oral mucosa. When in doubt, you should always speak to a doctor.
When shouldn't it be taken?
CBD oil should not be used during pregnancy. A doctor should also be consulted about drugs containing diazepam and omeprazole.
Where can I buy CBD oil?
CBD oil is available in pharmacies, drugstores, health food stores and various online shops. It is important to pay attention to the quality of the oil. The best thing to do is to use a product that comes from organic farming that does not require the use of pesticides.
CBD oil for animals
CBD oil can also be used on animals (dog, cat, horse). The recommended dose is 2 drops per 5 kilos of body weight. If in doubt, ask the vet. The oil helps against anxiety, infections, pain, fat nodules, age-related symptoms, indigestion and vomiting, epileptic seizures, mental disorders and promotes wound healing.
Also exciting: CBD health hype What can the all-rounder really do? >>
Video: CBD oil - new magic bullet against diseases?
- How can I be happy to be single
- What skills should every adult have
- Which is the toughest international Olympiad
- Should there be group projects in college
- In today's society, what counts as dating is what counts
- What year was the glorious revolution?
- What does the payment hold?
- What are you doing in design school
- What is the story of the rapier
- How good were ancient Egyptian soldiers
- Why can demagogues come to power?
- Who was born first to Adam or Eve
- What is the city northwest of Montreal
- What is Marietta OH known for?
- Who is better than a teenager or an adult
- What percentage of people become great-grandparents?
- Is biodiesel a profitable business?
- Life was easier for the previous generation
- Should I start with biotechnology?
- What is the biggest problem for startups?
- Are more women getting into technology
- Which international companies hire animators?
- Depressed people become passive over time
- Does China need labor migration