Are you very creative and productive
This is how you stay creative and productive
Working in a creative activity has its good and bad sides. The ideas come when they want and are difficult to control. In other professions, the more and more results you get, the harder you work. Unfortunately, creativity sometimes sees things a little differently. The more you try to lure out the ideas, the faster you get burned out and you can no longer see the forest for the trees.
As a design student, that happened to me all the time. Each project had to be completed in a certain time frame and therefore had to grow from week to week. It happens quickly that you fall into this hole in which you have to have THE ONE idea by tomorrow morning in order to even be able to discuss it with your professor. At this moment the brain likes to say: Creativity? What's this? You, creative? Haha as if! And then there is panic.
There are a few nights when I just can't sleep and just toss and turn around trying to figure out some plan that might be a good idea ... or maybe not. Working under pressure and expecting myself to just function made me stumble from one stressful week into the next. This made my projects more of a mix of one running around like a headless chicken and trying desperately to focus again. I really tried everything.
- Can beat Blackpink BTS
- When will the British pound recover?
- What are your favorite things about Americans
- Is the university fun
- How can I start a gang?
- Why do American politicians care about the environment?
- How can inflation problems be addressed
- What is Marietta OH known for?
- Why don't money changers accept coins?
- How was your trip to Pakistan
- What are we studying in hotel management
- Why is democracy preferred to dictatorship?
- Why do you like to live in Bangalore
- What are the uses of biofeedback
- Is social work a job?
- What impresses a boy in a girl
- What do data protection laws protect
- Really loved Daenerys Drogo
- How will automation affect the labor market
- How is inpatient rehab
- Can I use my smartwatch without a smartphone?
- Why is the government selling Air India
- Is the agates opposed piston engine functional?
- Is there someone who is famous for no reason