What is the reputation of Adelphi University
There are 4 ways to get from Adelphi University to Jamaica Station by train, taxi or car
Select an option to view step-by-step route descriptions and compare ticket prices and journey times in the Rome2rio travel planner.
Train • 33 min.
- Take the train from Nassau Boulevard to JamaicaHempstead
$4 - $7
Train via Merillon Avenue • 41 min.
- Take the train from Merillon Avenue to JamaicaRonkonkoma / ...
$4 - $7
2 alternative options
Taxi • 15 min.
- Take a taxi from Adelphi University to Jamaica Station9.4 miles
$50 - $65
Drive • 15 min.
- Drive from Adelphi University to Jamaica Station9.4 miles
$1 - $2
Travel safely during COVID-19
Rules to be followed in USA
Travel within USA
Domestic border crossings can be approved, checked and quarantined
frequently asked Questions
Yes, travel within the US is currently permitted.Explore travel options
Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply.
- Face masks are recommended
- A social distance rule of 2 meters applies.
- Domestic border crossings can be approved, checked and quarantined
The national COVID-19 counseling center in Jamaica Station is 800-232-4636.
Wearing a face mask on public transportation at Jamaica Station is recommended.
The social distance rule in Jamaica Station is 2 meters.
Report to an official and / or call the national coronavirus advice center at 800-232-4636.
Last updated:18 May 2021
Exceptions may apply. Details: Centers for Disease control and prevention (CDC).
We work around the clock to provide you with the latest COVID-19 travel information.
The information is compiled from official sources. To the best of our knowledge, they are correct at the time of the most recent updates.
For general advice, go to Rome2rio travel advice.
The cheapest way to get from Adelphi University to Jamaica Station is to drive which costs $ 1 - $ 2 and takes 15 min.
The quickest way to get from Adelphi University to Jamaica Station is to taxi which costs $ 50 - $ 65 and takes 15 min.
Yes, there is a direct train departing from Nassau Boulevard and arriving at Jamaica. Connections run every hour, and run every day. The journey takes about 22 minutes.
The distance between Adelphi University and Jamaica Station is 8 miles. The road distance is 9.4 miles.
Call up directions
The best way to get from Adelphi University to Jamaica Station without a car is to train which takes 33 min and costs $ 4 - $ 7.
The train from Nassau Boulevard to Jamaica takes 22 min including transfers and departs hourly.
Adelphi University to Jamaica Station train services, operated by Long Island Rail Road, depart from Nassau Boulevard station.
Adelphi University to Jamaica Station train services, operated by Long Island Rail Road, arrive at Jamaica station.
Yes, the driving distance between Adelphi University to Jamaica Station is 9 miles. It takes approximately 15 min to drive from Adelphi University to Jamaica Station.
Call up directions
There are 1378+ hotels available in Jamaica Station. Prices start at $ 100 USD per night.
What companies run services between Adelphi University, NY, USA and Jamaica Station, NY, USA?
Queens  is the largest of the five boroughs in New York City. It is located in the west of Long Island and coincides with Queens County. In 2015, Queens had around 2.3 million residents. - Wikipedia
Things to do in Queens
Metropolitan Museum of Art
The Metropolitan Museum of Art (Met) is the largest art museum in the United States and has one of the most important art history collections in the world. The main building is located at Fifth Avenue and 82nd Street on the Upper East Side in the Manhattan borough of New York City, on the eastern edge of Central Park and is part of the Museum Mile.
The Barclays Center is a multifunctional arena in the Brooklyn borough of the US metropolis of New York. The arena opened on September 28, 2012 with a concert by rapper Jay-Z.
Central Park is a city park in the center of Manhattan in New York City. It was established as a landscape park in 1859 and completed in 1873. This green lung is visited by over 500,000 people on some days. At first it was built primarily as a promenade for wealthy residents. In 1963, Central Park was granted the status of a National Historic Landmark of the United States and the US Department of the Interior classified the park as a site of particular historical importance. Central Park now stretches for a length of 4.07 km from 59th to 110th streets and 860 m width between 5th and 8th Avenues and is also called the green lung of New York. With 349.15 hectares, it takes up about 6% of Manhattan's land area. Around 25 million people visit the inner-city park every year.
Citi Field is the name of the New York Mets ballpark located in New York City in Borough Queens. The stadium was completed in 2009 and replaces the neighboring Shea Stadium, which was built in 1964 on almost the same site. Citi Field was the venue for the 2013 MLB All-Star Games, making the Mets host of this event for the first time in around 50 years. The first regular season game of Major League Baseball in the new ball park took place on April 13, 2009 against the San Diego Padres. The first concert at Citi Field was played by Paul McCartney on July 17, 2009.
Accommodation in Queens
Rome2rio makes traveling from Adelphi University to Jamaica Station easy.
Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking search engine that helps you get to anywhere in the world. Find all the transport options for your trip from Adelphi University to Jamaica Station right here. Rome2rio shows you current timetables and route maps as well as the duration of the trip and approximate fares from relevant transport companies. So you have all the information you need to choose the best connection for your journey. Reservations are also very easy and uncomplicated with Rome2rio, because tickets from selected providers can be booked online directly through us.
- How old is your cellphone
- Do you want to have a family?
- Is Ayn Rand's philosophy socialist or capitalist
- What is the best porridge for breakfast
- Where was this photo taken most likely
- You can use Tinder without a smartphone
- What are the IT Outsourcing Trends 2016
- Is it disrespectful to call America Murica?
- Why are babies so cute?
- Why should one read old science books?
- What are some good recipes for ravioli
- What are the topics for CA.
- What does Asian food mean for Serbs
- Is pizza a main course
- How do you clean your diving mask
- Does Allah exist 1
- What is OLA Micro
- What is career and technical training anyway
- Why don't blacks enslave whites?
- What is acacia wood
- What do the Chinese think of Russia
- What is your rating of Northeastern University
- How can I gain height at 17
- How do I finish a book quickly
- Is it disrespectful to call America Murica?
- Which piano tips beginners tend to ignore
- Are human rights a social construct
- How can I buy a domain name
- How did China become a unified state?
- Why do the Bengali eat rice
- What do Americans call sausage rolls?
- Police officers have monthly ticket quotas
- What happens in a 3rd interview
- Has someone reborn a dog or a cat?