Can you snort the heroine
A story of the horse - Sarah Lesch
Testo della canzone A story about the horse (Sarah Lesch), tratta dall'album Out there
And the evening sun stood between two trees
An old horse was still walking around here somewhere
And our heroine was good, she was good
And she was especially good at dreaming
We don't know exactly how it came about
Hm, hm, maybe the old moon knows
When the horse said to the heroine or the heroine to the horse
"Please take me somewhere!"
And so they rode off, for the horse was very strong
It could hardly stand still
But our heroine was good, she was pretty good
And she was especially good at seeing
The pursuers were close on their heels
And they made a creepy noise
But the heroine always looks straight ahead
And rides into the night despite fear
She carries a silent song with her
A pipe and a shirt
The bear gave it to her
For whistling when it gets stuck
But she knew right away or just guessed it
That she doesn't need the pipe
But good to know, good and good to know, she thought
And the bear knew that too
And the horse runs and its tail is made of gold
The morning sun did that
She also stretches her morning dew net around the trees
And that slowly drives the night away
The night and all its fear-biters
Who pretend to be wolves
And all of their owls singing nightmares
They are innocent and small
And as a sister day stretches her limbs
And the forest dismisses our heroine
Then she thinks she sees a little luck on the horizon
And holds it tight with her eyes
And the horse gallops through the dawn
The wind blows softly through the pipe
As the heroine suspects, because she was pretty, pretty smart
That they are close to the horizon
And the earth makes clouds of sand and dust
And the sky peacefully spans its tent
When the horse lifts its hooves, frightened
And stops just before an abyss
Our heroine swings with a pounding heart
From the back of the old mare
Because she knows that in the end you have to jump alone
Because otherwise it would be too easy
Because all really great treasures
You don't conquer carefree
You're right there over the horizon
Where the courage stops
She kisses her mare between the nostrils
And loosens your hand from the reins
Look down, sing her song
Jump and hope for wings
Meanwhile the abandoned horse remains
Stand amazed at the abyss
Snort boldly, jump down
And was no longer seen
Nobody knows where they are going
Only when the clouds are favorable
Can you hold the horse on the bosom of the moon?
And see the rider
And the tail is made of gold and the mane is gray
And the wings are invisible
And the heroine is wearing heavy boots
And long, flowing hair
I wonder if they're still falling
Or was it enough to fly?
What is behind the courage remains uncertain
Otherwise it would be too easy
Otherwise it would be too easy
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Disclaimer: i testi sono forniti da Musixmatch.
Per richieste di variazioni or rimozioni è possibile contattare direttamente Musixmatch nel caso tu sia un artista o un publisher.
© 2021 Riproduzione riservata. Rockol.com S.r.l.
Policy uso immagini
- Use solo immagini e photography rese disponibili a fini promozionali (“for press use”) da case discografiche, agenti di artisti e uffici stampa.
- Usa le immagini per finalità di critica ed esercizio del diritto di cronaca, in modalità degradata conforme alle prescrizioni della legge sul diritto d'autore, utilizzate ad esclusivo corredo dei propri contenuti informativi.
- Accetta solo photography non esclusive, destinate a utilizzo su testate e, in generale, quelle libere da diritti.
- Pubblica immagini fotografiche dal vivo concesse in utilizzo da fotografi dei quali viene riportato il copyright.
- È disponibile a corrispondere all'avente diritto un equo compenso in caso di pubblicazione di photography il cui autore sia, all'atto della pubblicazione, ignoto.
Vogliate segnalarci immedamente la eventuali presenza di immagini non rientranti nelle fattispecie di cui sopra, per una nostra rapida valutazione e, ove confermato l’improprio utilizzo, per una immediata rimozione.
- What do professors like about their students?
- How do you see tattoos on teenagers
- How can people smell methamphetamine on another person?
- How do I unlock my Instagram account
- What motivated you the most
- What do Spaniards think of Mexican food
- What does Starbucks training include
- Who is the ultimate female role model
- Who owns the oil in Venezuela
- Is VidMate safe on Android
- Why don't people like the Mandarin language
- Isn't Serbia the same as Kosovo
- What things can you have in prison
- How is an ENFP INTJ relationship
- How will the US government change?
- How would you describe a business process
- Are helicopter parents bad parents
- Which companies offer goods and services
- Is Scottish branding important on Scottish food
- Where are IFS officers in India
- Which newspaper do you read and why
- What are state and national highways
- What are the reasons for China's slowdown
- Is Latvia rich or poor