How can you cook smoked meat under pressure?
The HPP process - the benchmark for the preservation of food
What is the HPP process?
The HPP process is a process for preserving food on the basis of high pressure and without the use of additives or heat. The process fulfills the highest safety requirements as it is able to eliminate germs and bacteria using high pressure and thus increase product safety and food shelf life.
What is the advantage of HPP over other preservation methods?
While undesirable microorganisms can survive even under conditions of extreme heat or cold, germs and bacteria are susceptible to changed pressure conditions and can be eliminated by applying pressure. The HPP process not only enables fast cycles, but is also characterized by high reliability during the cycles, since the products are treated uniformly in their final packaging.
In addition, high pressure processing meets the highest ecological standards. To operate the system, you don't need anything except electricity and drinking water. Since the water can be reused, no waste products or sewage are created. Electrical energy of around 15 kWh per cycle is required to operate the high-pressure intensifiers. This corresponds roughly to the amount of energy required to heat the same volume of water by 10 ° C.
The high-pressure pasteurization is also gentle on the product itself: Since no preservatives or chemicals are used, flavorings, vitamins and the natural appearance of the treated products remain almost unchanged.
- What do you think of your name
- Count online relationships for personal interaction
- How do I invest in Turo
- How is it that Asian eyes are so slanted
- How do you describe Iranian society
- Could a society exist without rules
- Is canned food good or bad Why
- Which sides go well with gumbo
- How do companies work with subsidiaries
- What types of women do narcissistic women make
- Can't a person want anything
- How can I get some cleaning towels
- How important is high school
- Means single in the 20s failure
- Do you want to marry a non-working girl
- Why do employees lie
- Can someone shop at Costco without a membership
- Are Realme and Redmi the same company
- What are working committees
- What is the best university in Cincinnati
- How much are garbage collectors paid
- What do card colors mean
- How can we make environmental protection work
- What is https www google com 443