Who killed Ned Stark
Whoever reads the "Game Of Thrones" books by George R.R. Martin knew, wasn't surprised. But everyone else was witness to the broadcast of the episode "Baelor" in 2011 what the fantasy series can do to its viewers in the first season. It is the episode in which Ned Stark (Sean Bean) is beheaded by Ilyn Payn (Wilko Johnson). This cruelty is the very scary primal scene of the series and the catalyst for everything that happens within the plot in the episode.
Editor's recommendationBut one question always remained open: What was Ned Stark whispering before he was killed? Showrunners David Benioff and D. B. Weiss, like director Alan Taylor, never wanted to comment. But in an interview with the "Huffington Post", Ned Stark actor Sean Bean has now revealed the secret.
Ned Stark's last words
"He said one last prayer," said Bean in the conversation. “I couldn't get too specific because I don't know if there was a religion like this back then, whatever it was. I just thought, 'What would you do if this really happened? You would probably pray. You'd probably mumble a few words and keep it a secret. You would keep it to yourself ‘."🌇View pictures of "The best pictures of Emilia" Khaleesi "Clarke" here
It was intuitively clear to the actor how to create the scene: “There isn't much you can really do when you have your head on a block. The only thing you can do is mumble to yourself. "
Fans are not so sure, however, whether Ned Stark could not have whispered "You don't know anything, Jon Snow" instead of a prayer ...
- How do older couples share intimacy
- Why do you like to be a madman
- Which food best represents your state
- What is the difference between dinner and dinner
- How dangerous is diving
- Why is Bob a nickname for Robert
- How did your child gain your respect
- Usually have desserts after lunch
- Is hummus Arabic or Greek
- One can defy instability
- Why is South Africa a developing country
- Life is a choice
- Why do people point their fingers
- How is the salivary gland blocked
- Why did Sansa agree to marry Ramsay
- How does the instinct feel?
- What is the MVVM design pattern
- How do I hire a management consulting service
- What are the weird things we do
- What food can we not have for breakfast?
- Are fashion companies profitable
- May Bosnian Turks
- What are the realities of marriage
- What US presidents had foreign-born parents?