Are Lebanese Caucasian or Arab
Arab East and Arabian Peninsula
The Arab East, i.e. Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Israel-Palestine and Iraq, as well as the Arabian Peninsula, have developed into the most important strongholds of jihadism worldwide since 2003, alongside Egypt, Pakistan, Afghanistan, North Africa and the Sahel zone. At that time, the strong al-Qaeda regional organizations emerged in Saudi Arabia (al-Qaida on the Arabian Peninsula) and in Iraq (al-Qaida in Mesopotamia), which launched long-term terror campaigns in their home countries. After the Saudi Arabian al-Qaeda was crushed and the Iraqi al-Qaeda (already under the new name "Islamic State in Iraq" - ISI) was severely weakened, the Yemeni al-Qaeda (al-Qaida on the Arabian Peninsula) as the new avant-garde of international terrorism.
Since the beginning of the Arab upheaval in 2011, jihadists have benefited from civil wars and the collapse of the state in Syria and Yemen and the increasing tensions between Sunnis and Shiites, which are affecting the stability of the state in Iraq in particular. Numerous jihadist groups have been fighting in Syria since 2011/2012, and since then more than 30,000 foreign fighters have joined them - mostly Saudis, Tunisians, Moroccans, Jordanians and Turks, but also Caucasians, Europeans and other Western citizens. The rise of the so-called Islamic State (IS) was particularly momentous. It emerged from Iraqi al-Qaeda, conquered large parts of eastern and northern Syria and north-western Iraq in 2013 and 2014, and established structures similar to that of the state there. Since 2014/2015 he has been seeking contact with like-minded groups and has set up his own regional organizations that now compete with the al-Qaida network. The number of attacks by these IS-allied groups then increased rapidly in Yemen, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, but Turkey, North Africa and Europe are also affected. In addition, there is increased jihadist activities by competing organizations such as al-Qaida, which have become more visible again as a result of the loss of territory by IS in Iraq and Syria in 2017.
- What is death metal
- What is the Workplace Discrimination Act
- Uber handles traffic jams
- How do people get strong in life
- What did Jesus preach and teach?
- Babies need diapers
- Which stain remover is reliable
- Is Ethiopia a developing country
- How do you prevent mistakes
- What does unnatural traffic mean?
- What do inbred babies look like
- What lived on Pangea
- What's your mother's favorite dish
- Who is the first sultan of Aceh
- Is life good with a relationship
- What happens during the TCS training
- What is the best outdoor bluetooth speaker
- There are citizenship and passports of Hong Kong
- Why does the US have social security
- Web developers are in great demand
- Can China become a 50 trillion economy
- Is socialism good
- How dangerous is it to eat fugu?
- Sociologists are all left