Are the UAE hotter than Africa
Weather, climate, climate tables, temperatures & best travel times worldwide
United Arab Emirates climate
In the United Arab Emirates prevails predominantly subtropical, dry and hot desert climate with significant temperature fluctuations between day and night. Only in the Hajjar Mountains in the east is it noticeably cooler and more humid due to the altitude.
Of May until October is it particularly hot. Average temperatures are around 28 - 34 ° C, with extreme values of 40 - 50 ° C being reached during the day. Even at night, the thermometer rarely falls below 25 ° C. Between November and April the maximum daily temperatures are between 22 and 30 ° C. The average temperature in January is 18 ° C. In the middle of the desert it can get very cold at night. the Winter months also fall little rainfall from 50-100 mm annually. Only in the Hajjar Mountains are there a little more at 300 mm. There is practically no precipitation between May and October.
In the Coastal areas it is with up to 90% humidity very humid. In the extremely dry Desert areas the Rub al-Khalil lies the humidity on the other hand clearly lower. Therefore, the daytime temperatures, although they are always higher than on the coast, are perceived as more pleasant.
Especially in Winter and the beginning of summer blowing the United Arab Emirates Shamal, a northwest wind, brings a lot of sand and dust with it. With the exception of the time when the Shamal is blowing, there is sunshine and blue skies almost all year round.
Weather united arab emirates
Weather in Abu Dhabi, the second largest city in the UAE
Weather in the UAE: The temperatures and rainfall for Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates are from the website yr.no and are provided by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation. The forecast is updated four times a day.
Best time to travel to the UAE
The best months to travel to the United Arab Emirates are November to April. Then the heat is halfway bearable. However, it is advisable to book early as these months are high season.
During the rest of the year, because of the high temperatures, extreme humidity and strong sunlight, it is better to move from one air conditioner to the next and from one fully air-conditioned building to another than be outdoors. Also watch out for the risk of colds if you come from over 40 ° C outdoors to a hotel or shopping center that has cooled down to 20 - 22 ° C.
Here you will find information about the climate and the best time to travel to Dubai.
Climate table UAE
Climate UAE (north): Ras Al-Khaimah
Climate in the Emirates: Sharja
Emirates climate: Abu Dhabi
You can find more climate information about the United Arab Emirates here.
Climate in Western Asia
For information on the climate, the best travel time and weather in other West Asian countries, simply click on the country names on the map:
- Who Spends Free Money on Twitter
- How home care providers find customers
- What are some of the best ramen
- What is bone to bone connective tissue
- Where can I get women in Hyderabad
- How can I teach my toddler
- Should people with dementia travel
- What do Americans think of Arabs?
- Multiple typhoons hurricanes can merge cyclones
- What's wrong with Dubai's economy
- What if we stop believing Allah?
- Can a wolf survive alone
- Hong Kong taxis take US dollars
- What is it what you dream of
- Can i save the world
- What is ACPI mode in BIOS
- How do I turn women on sexually
- What are some good Chinese cooking tips
- What is manifestation magic
- Why wouldn't someone want to travel?
- Are voluntary retirement schemes beneficial?
- Why do you call yourself a gamer
- How much is a government bond worth
- Why are Goldendoodles more likely to bite?
- Hawaiians eat dogs
- What is BTS Jimin's dream girl
- Why hasn't Trump defeated ISIS yet?
- Why is a doctor called a doctor
- Can i save the world
- Is it worth an Economics Finance Phd
- What is your favorite YouTube channel for the dying
- What do we owe future generations
- Why do people get bitter
- What is life Is it really difficult