At what age do you complete elementary school?
Primary school in Germany
Text: St. H. (mother) / Last update: January 16, 2021
Table of contents of this article:
What exactly do children learn in primary school and from what age can children attend it? You can find out that and more here:
What is a primary school?
The primary school creates an educational basis for later learning and promotes the personal development of children. Elementary knowledge and basic social skills are taught in the first four years. The focus is on reading, writing and arithmetic, which must be acquired in a targeted manner. The primary school children are introduced to systematic learning step by step. Additional subjects in the artistic and sporting field are also intended to promote interests and talents. In addition to education, psychomotor skills are also developed. In elementary school, the children should be supported in such a way that they are able to think, act, learn and work independently in their later careers. You learn the human interaction and interaction. This is particularly important for later team building in training and at work. In this way they acquire a basis for their further school career and later life.
From what age do children attend primary school?
Children go to schoolwho have reached the age of 6 at the end of June. Children who have reached the age of 5 and are sufficiently developed physically and mentally can also start school at the beginning of the following school year.
[More about the Early enrollment]
All school-age children are admitted to primary school. Primary school usually lasts four years. Depending on their development and ability to learn, or if necessary, the children can repeat the first and second grades one to three times. This is to ensure that even children with learning difficulties can complete the later school workload of the upper level. In individual cases, special schools can also be attended in the primary sector. Usually, deficits or learning difficulties are already discovered in these children in preschool age, so that attending a special school is recommended.
Preparation for elementary school
Which subject matter is taught?
In the first two years of school, a teacher, the class teacher, usually conducts all of the lessons. This means that the children have a caregiver and gain confidence more quickly when questions arise and tasks to be completed. From the third grade onwards, subject teachers increasingly teach the young students. Here they are now being prepared for the future secondary education, in which there is a specialist teacher for each subject. Every year more school subjects are added to the timetable. Generally speaking, the subjects are taught in school years 1 to 4
- Local history and expertise
- Works or textile design
More tips for school beginners
Articles worth reading:
- Why is Ancestry com so expensive
- Who are the best contemporary jazz artists?
- What is your favorite YouTube channel for the dying
- Where was Qin Shi Huang born
- American-born Indians have an identity crisis
- Is our life really in our hands?
- How long will the militancy last in Kashmir?
- How long does a perfume bottle last
- How do energy management consultancies work
- Is machine learning part of AI
- Why do dogs smell after being outside
- What is the basis of Shiite Islam
- How much is your pension
- Which technology device is indispensable in life
- Jews in Israel are mostly German
- Does it make sense to live with parents
- What is your motto in life 1
- Regret not being an engineer
- Are music businesses a profitable endeavor?
- How did you come to BPCL
- How many British expatriates are there worldwide
- How long do Nike running shoes last
- Who was the first innovative cell phone
- Is it safe in San Diego?