How are McDonalds burgers cooked
Make McDonald's Big Mac Sauce yourself: these are the secret ingredients of the burger sauce
McDonald’s itself has not yet commented, but fans around the world are certain: This is how you can easily make the Big Mac sauce yourself! The hype sparked off a recipe pin on Pinterest shared by thousands of people. Why exactly this recipe caught your eye on Pinterest? After all, the popular platform for ideas is already flooded with countless "Big Mac-Copy Cats" (imitations) and McDonald's hacks? Because people found the recipe compelling. 74 300 repins suggest that this burger sauce really tastes like the original from McDonald's! And these are the ingredients:
Soybean oil, dill cucumber relish (chopped pickles, glucose-fructose syrup, sugar, vinegar, corn syrup, salt, calcium chloride, xanthan gum E415, potassium sorbate (preservative), spice extracts, polysorbate 80), distilled vinegar, egg yolk, glucose-fructose Syrup, onion powder, mustard seeds, salt, spices, propylene glycol alginate, sodium benzoate (preservative), mustard flour, sugar, garlic powder, vegetable proteins (hydrolyzed corn, soy and wheat), caramel, paprika extract, soy lecithin, turmeric, E385.
Okay, maybe 33 ingredients are a bit too many to create an exact copy of the sauce. This is what editor Kelly Brinker thought when the sauce was only available in Australia in limited numbers for a short time. She wanted to make Big Mac sauce herself, and with little effort. Ultimately, she managed a recipe with just seven ingredients - allegedly without any deductions in taste. By the way, the said, most pinned McDonald's Big Mac Sauce Pin leads you to their article on the "mom deals" page, while the pin with the original ingredients is nowhere to be found ... which is once again proof for us that someone had published a well-kept secret!
And here it is:
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp French dressing
- 4 teaspoons dill cucumber relish
- 1 tbsp chopped white onions
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
According to Kelly, all ingredients should be mixed together in a bowl. Then you just have to cover them with a cloth and put them in the refrigerator overnight and take them out to stir them occasionally. Then enjoy the sauce and consume as soon as possible.
- Is it OK to Eat Expired Eggs?
- Who is your favorite foodie blogger
- Will our generation ever retire?
- How do I find a local craftsman
- How can you entertain old people
- Why did Jon prefer Sansa to Daenerys
- Share a border with China and Russia
- What is the use of Instagram filters
- Is Bedrock really unbreakable in real life?
- RAM is a temporary memory
- How has slavery helped the economy
- Can China and the US avoid war?
- How would the unrest in Hong Kong benefit America?
- Have you ever had weed brownies
- Labradors are a smelly breed of dog
- Is Islam bad for world peace
- Is the delivery of drones ethically correct?
- Hong Kong taxis take US dollars
- What is a good cell phone to buy
- What do operations managers do
- What was your worst not again moment
- What are the modern challenges of globalization
- What is the history of Swedish pancakes
- A mental illness can lead to urinary incontinence