What are TomTom Maps APIs
Your TomTom Developer Portal account, will give you access to downloadable content, services you are subscribed to and / or have activated, application management, usage analytics on the TomTom APIs your app uses, credits consumptions, and sections of our Developer Portal which need registration . You can also use your Developer Portal account to purchase TomTom credits, which can be used to consume API transactions. To create your Developer Portal account, at a minimum, you must supply your full name, email address and create a username and password. TomTom advises you to keep your Developer Portal account details confidential and use a password you do not use elsewhere. Optional information such as address, company name, phone number and website URL can be provided to us in your account details. We use this information to be able to better serve you. We will use your email address to inform you about your transaction and credit consumptions, notify you when you are exceeding your usage quota, and provide you with your credit purchase invoices. We will also use your email address occasionally to send information related to the products and services registered to your Developer Portal account. We will only do this if there are updates you need to be aware of to ensure you can use your products or services in a safe, reliable way, without interruption or if there is a legal requirement to contact you. Should you wish to delete your Developer Portal account, please contact [email protected] We will not share your Developer Portal account details with anyone else, unless they work under our responsibility, according to our instructions or when explicitly and lawfully ordered to do so following due legal process.
In our API Store, you can buy TomTom credits. To process your order, we will use your Developer Portal account, full name, company name, VAT number (only for European customers), address, email address and other contact details, as well as the payment details you provide. TomTom keeps your order details for a period of up to 10 years due to specific tax law obligations. TomTom does not store your credit card information or any other payment details. This information is kept with our payment provider within their secure environment and TomTom has no access to this data.
- What ruined your dream job
- Who is the sexiest in Bollywood
- Which behaviors create trust
- What are rare antiques
- Eat snakes cooked meat
- Which country is different from most countries
- How long can you pray Maghrib
- Hire consulting firms to hire law graduates
- What do Australians think of Turks
- Why don't banks pay taxes?
- Abortion is always acceptable
- Which Hogwarts house was Umbridge in?
- Sociologists are all left
- Why does life have sad moments
- What has Islam done to India
- How do KRA and KPI differ
- How do you describe Iranian society
- What is the most Slavic at all
- What's the most misunderstood thing about pizza
- What are the best corporation tax textbooks
- Have you ever ruined your teacher's life?
- Why do mothers enable their adult children
- What is real Indian cuisine
- What are the symptoms of enema abuse