What is the scope of civil engineering
Bachelor's degree in civil engineering
You get a comprehensive overview and insight into all areas of civil engineering: from structural engineering to construction industry and geotechnical engineering to infrastructure management, with roads and railways, resource management and hydraulic engineering.
Well-founded methodological as well as natural and engineering knowledge are imparted. The basic subjects, such as mathematics, mechanics, structural engineering, engineering hydrology, construction industry and construction project management are of great importance here.
Analytical and interdisciplinary thinking is trained. You will acquire skills and competencies to recognize and assess the interaction between technical developments and the environment. Semesters abroad are possible during the course.
Study pre-registration phase
The pre-study phase is used to deal with the choice of study and does not limit the number of study places. It is divided into two parts that must be carried out online before admission:
- Online survey on the choice of degree: It is used for self-assessment, reflection on the choice of degree and to deepen the requirements and framework conditions of the degree.
- Feedback on the level of knowledge: Here, the necessary basic mathematical knowledge should be tested. It is used to determine the current state of knowledge.
Further information on the course
Interest in technical and scientific processes and solving complex tasks, enjoyment and willingness to work with other specialist planners and to work responsibly. To be admitted to study, you need proof of your university entrance qualification.
You can expect a varied working environment that is characterized by interdisciplinary cooperation. As civil engineers, you design our technical environment, plan buildings and infrastructures and play a key role in their implementation, maintenance and disposal. You plan and implement measures for sustainability, environmental protection and disaster prevention. The professional activity unfolds in engineering offices, construction companies, the building materials industry, public administration as well as in university and non-university research institutions.
It is possible to take part in exchange programs as part of the course. A large number of different places are available to you at partner universities.
- Which country has the poorest economy?
- Prefer GOLD to DIAMOND
- Why is ancestry important to Americans
- Can politicians keep campaign contributions
- Why don't hotel rooms have 3 beds
- What does it mean to enjoy life
- What makes a person rich
- What is construction 2
- The University of San Diego is conservative
- How do charities use donations
- How does a software outsourcing company work
- Intermittent fasting cures type 2 diabetes
- What cultural difference ended your relationship
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Instagram
- Technology creates unemployment
- How is the salivary gland blocked
- There is a black list for commercial tenants
- How can we judge thinking
- How can empaths find true love
- Why do people spit 1
- What are some good Burmese dishes
- What is the favorite dish in Mexico
- What did you have for lunch yesterday?
- Which celebrities have aged the worst
- Where can I find the offshore development team
- How can a millennial fight depression
- Will the economy recover?
- What is prion? Is it a disease
- Who are the ancestors of Pakistani Muslims
- Why do cheap jeans smell so bad
- Are engineers paid enough
- What do Canadians think of American food?
- Lies Donald Trump about his lies
- Why didn't Costco expand internationally?