Will China's economy continue to boom?
After the corona crisis: China reports an export boom
China's exports rose unexpectedly in November: According to Chinese customs, they were 21.1 percent higher than in the same month last year, i.e. before the start of the corona-related global economic crisis. In total, China sold $ 268 billion worth of goods. Imports increased by 4.5 percent - and thus less strongly than expected.
These two values show that the export surpluses are growing rapidly: China's exports generated 75 billion dollars more than the People's Republic imported goods. The trade surplus grew by 102.9 percent.
China is recovering from Corona
While the economies in large parts of the world are still fully occupied with the effects of the corona pandemic, China is likely to continue to improve its starting position: The most populous country in the world has largely controlled and reported the corona virus since the summer only a few infections.
This also has an effect on important economic indicators, all of which are pointing upwards: The purchasing managers' index of the renowned business magazine "Caixin" rose by 1.3 to 54.9 points in November - the highest level since November 2010, when the economy moved away from the global financial crisis rebounded. It is the seventh month in a row that the economic barometer has risen. Employment rose more strongly in November than it did in May 2011.
Chinese experts expect economic growth of more than 5.5 percent for the current quarter, after 4.9 percent in the third quarter. China's economy is likely to achieve growth of 2.0 to 2.2 percent over the entire year - while many countries are confronted with a pandemic-induced crash in their own economic output.
ehl / as (dpa, rtr, afp)
- Many Hollywood stars speak Mandarin
- Which country is better in Turkey or Iraq
- In relationships, expectations are necessary or not
- Where was Qin Shi Huang born
- Can foreigners set up a company in India?
- What is english spoken
- Is it bad to talk a lot?
- How often do Americans clean their homes
- How is membership from Sterling Holidays
- What do farmers like
- How long does the reincarnation last
- How can the government deal with market failure
- How old is the English language
- Is Telugu similar to the Aryan language
- Where is the wholesale market in Mumbai
- Can CIA or FBI agents have Facebook
- How was South Korea so westernized
- Why is the currency value falling continuously?
- What foods should I try in Brazil?
- How many hours and seconds are there
- How does saliva protect us from disease?
- Why should a bank pay income tax?
- Why am I so antisocial
- Income tax is calculated in GDP