What is educational planning
E-book single entry
First textbook on vocational training planning
High practical relevance
Renowned specialist authors
The handbook imparts knowledge on planning in vocational training, discusses political and economic developments and connections, and places the topic in the social context. It presents the regulatory mechanisms of the vocational education system and provides information on the relationship between demand and supply on the education market. Due to its didactic structure and the wide range of topics of the four book parts, the volume can be used as a textbook and as an encyclopedia. Some contributions are of a fundamental nature, others convey background knowledge or deal with current social and educational issues.
Literature and Internet references are available for each article, as well as explanations by the editors, an extensive technical glossary and a general index for all articles. Some of the authors from science and practice are internationally renowned experts in their respective fields.
The target group of the manual are practitioners of vocational education as well as students of vocational and business education as well as education management.
"Truly a 'manual' that can be seen - and basically belongs in the bookcase of further educators of all stripes."
Hanspeter Reiter, gabal.de, 08/2016
"This handbook provides very helpful theoretical and practical knowledge about educational planning for vocational training in different contexts, which is a solid basic reading for students in this area and should therefore not be missing in any library."
Dr. Doris Lindner, socialnet.de, December 10, 2015
"So I am of the opinion that this is an exceptional manual and that it is an excellent success; it is strongly recommended."
Steffen Plewe, Education and Science 04/2016
"Due to its didactic structure and the wide range of topics in the four book parts, the volume can be used as a textbook and as an encyclopedia."
VBE Lower Saxony "timely", 01/2016
Klebl, M./Popescu-Willigmann, S. (Ed.): Handbook Educational Planning. Objectives and content of vocational training on a teaching, organizational and political level. Bielefeld 2015. DOI: 10.3278 / 6004431w
Michael Klebl, Dr. phil., as a specialist in educational management and digital learning, advises educational institutions and educational departments in companies. He was a junior professor at the FernUniversität in Hagen, then held the chair for business education at a private business school.
Silvester Popescu-Willigmann was managing director of the refugee center Hamburg until spring 2018. The Swiss-based graduate business educator and business administrator is involved in international contexts of education, health and social issues. He is also active as a journalist.
- What is a flexible topping
- On what basis do the Comoros claim Mayotte
- Most twins are now delivered by caesarean section
- What does Que dalle mean in French?
- Who should avoid idli in their diet
- Which cell phone does Mukesh Ambani use
- What makes investment bankers so unhappy
- What causes urinary incontinence in women
- France would benefit from fewer civil servants
- What happens to gingivitis
- What is the Recommended Identity Management Certification
- What is the Tarapore Committee
- Where can I spend some time alone
- What is the dirtiest business in Russia
- What can managers do to encourage creativity?
- Why countries forbid PUBG
- What is the largest garment exporting country
- Are Chinese socially awkward with foreigners
- Why is HR after engineering
- Why is Quora so pro China
- How do you feel without your cat
- Depressed people become passive over time
- How many people are really rich
- Who is Singapore's Strongest Military Alliance
- When did people start smiling in photos?
- What is ecological sustainability in companies
- What are traditional societies
- What do you like most about chicken?
- What do you think of your name
- How many shows were produced in Japan
- What is an emerald
- What is an engineer
- Have you ever been called a fagot?
- How was your IFS training experience