What are the arguments against social welfare
Change in social work
Dr. rer. pol., born 1963; Professor for Social Management, Administration and Organization, Evangelical University of Applied Sciences Rhineland-Westphalia-Lippe, Immanuel-Kant-Straße 18-20, 44803 Bochum.
Email: [email protected]
Dr. rer. soc., born 1952; Professor for Social Management, Administration and Organization, Evangelical University of Applied Sciences Rhineland-Westphalia-Lippe, Immanuel-Kant-Straße 18-20, 44803 Bochum.
Email :[email protected]
introductionThe debate that has been going on for over ten years about the necessity and appropriateness of an "economization of the social" and its practical effects suggests the idea of viewing "social" and "economy" as strictly separate spheres up to now. It is by no means the case that the terms "efficiency" and "effectiveness", "quality" and "effect" previously played no role in the subject of social work. The same applies to the topic of "money". The accusation is regularly raised that in the social area - unlike in the economy, where "money is made" - public funds are "wasted". This is mainly due to the "functional dilettantism"  and thus to a principled, primarily structurally justified mismanagement in the social sector. 
For social work, this external starting point of the economicization debate resulted "[...] that it was not primarily triggered and determined by the intention of increasing the professional quality of socio-educational offers, but rather a consequence of the financial bottlenecks in the social security system in general and personal social services in particular ".  In the following, therefore, it cannot be a question of presenting the development of the "economization of social work" as a completely new paradigm.  Rather, the specifics, i.e. the motivation, implementation steps and effects of the factually unavoidable propagation of business administration in social work should be developed, which at the same time as a long overdue "rescue operation" for a "social work in transition"  or even a "Social Work in Crisis"  appears.
- Can narcissists deal with the truth?
- What do girls love about boys?
- What will replace the shoelaces in the future
- What is the greatest thing in life
- Are people from Turkmenistan Turkish
- How is life in Sacramento, California
- How do I get Java project source codes
- Why do films never make me cry?
- Can I drink pee while having sex
- Do doctors who do PG get paid
- What are 5 facts about China
- How are old people treated in prison?
- Why should women get an education
- What is the best HR system
- Which SNES game has the best graphics
- Fencing is useful for self-defense
- What breed are Bengal
- Why do parents beat children
- What is the national language of Odisha
- Cats know how smart they are
- How do management consultancies win positions
- What is the crime rate in Australia?
- How is life in Yemen now
- Are there any differences between RTS games and MOBA games?