Drink BTS members
V (Kim Taehyung)
Place of birth:
Along with Jimin and Jungkook, V is one of the youngest (Maknae) of the band.
V can also be seen in the music video "I'm Da One" (Jo Kwons) in June 2012.
Kim Taehyung's first songs that he co-composed for BTS were the songs: Outro: "Circle Room Cypher" (2 Cool 4 Skool) "Hold Me Tight" (The Most Beautiful Moment in Life Part1) and "Boyz with Fun" (The Most Beautiful Moment in Life Part1).
In June 2017, V and RM published the song 4 O’Clock as part of the BTS-Festa. This song was composed by V with the help of RM.
Kim Taehyung played the supporting role of Seok Hansung in the historical K-drama series "Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth" in 2016/2017. (Hwarang can be viewed free of charge with German subtitles at Rakuten Viki.) K-Dramas are Korean dramas with actors, that is, series from South Korea. V also recorded the song "죽어도 너야 (It's Definitely You)" as the soundtrack (OST Part 2) for the series with Jin. He won the Soompi Awards - Best Idol Actor for Hwarang in 2018 and the entire cast of Hwarang won the Soompi Awards - Best Acting Ensemble in 2018. In 2020 V's solo song "Sweet Night" was released as OST Part 12 of the K-drama series Itaewon Class.
In 2020 the song "Snow Flower" (feat. Peakboy) by V will be released on the YouTube channel BANGTANTV.
V released his first completely self-produced solo song 풍경 (Scenery) on SoundCloud in January 2019. V also produced the solo songs "Winter Bear" (2019) and "Sweet Night" (2020) himself.
For example, V can be seen solo in the two music videos for Stigma and Singularity.
He also starred in Jo Kwon's music video "I'm Da One" in 2012.
In 2019, V won the Soompi Awards in Best Choreography for Singularity.
V Awards and Nominations.
Signature of V:
Facts about V:
- V is the second youngest at BTS. (Maknae Line)
- He practices English with the help of RM.
- V plays the saxophone (His father says a musician should play at least one instrument.)
- School: Korean Arts High School
- Global Cyber University
- V cried when he saw "Miracle Insale Number 7"
- Before he got his stage name, he had the choice between Six, Lex or V. He chose V because V stands for victory (Victory).
- In 2013, V was the last member of the band to introduce themselves to the public. The other 6 members of BTS began to introduce themselves to the public as early as 2012.
- V has a habit of sticking out his tongue a lot.
- His zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- It is also called Blank Tae because of the "expressionless" expression on his face that he sometimes has.
- His voice differs most from those of the other members in that it is deep and harsh.
- V took 1st place in "The Most Handsome Faces of 2017".
- V took 1st place on the list "Top 10 Most Handsome Men in 2020" from the YouTube channel Top10World.
- V likes the Panda Express, a US fast food chain that sells Asian food.
- He posted pictures with his signature name Vante, a combination of his stage name V and Ante, his favorite photographer Ante Badzim.
- V is very sociable, he has many friends who are also idols.
- V's favorite items are computers, clothing (fashion), accessories and anything that is unique.
- V likes to watch anime.
- V would like to have a performance one day where he can accompany a piano or saxophone with his voice.
- You can also see that RM V teaches rapping once.
- V is usually very lively.
- His motto is: "Live life coolly as much as you can," and "Since life happens only once, waking up at ease in the morning and working to your best ability is the best thing you can do."
- His role model is his father. V wants to be a father just like his father. Someone who always listens to their children what they have to say, takes care of them and advises them well on their plans for the future.
- V is a family person.
- He is left-handed, but he can also write with his right hand.
- V is a fan of the Beatles band. He composed the song "Hold Me Tight" and the Beatles have a song with the same title.
- I've learned to look back and appreciate my times of trial, as they are also what made me. -V- South Korea 2017
- V can cry on command.
- He likes to behave aeygo. And often speaks with a baby's voice. He also likes to do sound effects.
- V post with pleasure and often makes the V sign with your fingers.
- V also cried after a performance because he felt that he couldn't do his best because of his voice.
- He wants to be a singer that his fans can be proud of.
- Vs Spotify playlist is called: V's Join Me
- He said the infamous saying "보라 해" (Borahae, I purple you) to fans during a concert. Purple = purple. This phrase, as well as the color purple itself, have great meaning and have become a trademark of BTS / ARMY. Purple is seen as a color that indicates enduring trust, love, and affection. This phrase shows how BTS show their love and trust for their ARMYs.
- He doesn't tolerate a lot of alcohol
- His parents are farmers.
- V is the self-proclaimed "Master of Selfies".
- V can fall asleep better if he hugs something, e.g. B. a pillow.
- He uses every opportunity to take off his shoes.
- V had the title: "Most Handsome Man in the World".
- He is very fond of dogs. V is also the proud owner of a dog named: Yeontan. Yeontan lives with BTS. - Info: Other dogs and cats live with V's parents, V is very close to them.
- He suffers from the skin disease "cholinergic urticaria".
- V is interested in visual arts including photography and painting.
- V said of BTS, "The boys know me better than my family."
- His heart is warm when fans are biased but still say that all seven are important to them.
- In a crowd at an airport, V saw a little girl who had lost her mother. V only went further when he saw that the little girl was back with her mother.
- Fans also nicknamed V "Good Boy".
- In the video 'ON' Kinetic Manifesto Film: Come Prima, V has a kind of vein tattoo on his neck and under his eye: The Shadow like me.
A list of all of V's songs can be found here (including music video and translation):
A list with MV of V:
V on Spotiy:
More pictures can be found here: V (Kim Taehyung) Gallery :-)
- Why do my parents hate me
- What condemned to be a blockbuster
- What constitutes true sexual attraction
- What a crazy thing happened in school today
- Where is Japantown in New York
- When do British banks open
- Amazon pays taxes in India
- Is fruit juice as bad as soda
- How to make a fishing rod
- Can humans and animals make babies?
- Why do rats smell
- Aerospace engineering is difficult
- How do we eliminate begging in India
- Why do we need an economic system
- What is the average salary of day traders
- Is it bad to talk a lot?
- Is the USA a tolerant country?
- What does the Bible say about itself
- Greek believers benefit from Greek pain
- How does road construction cause traffic
- Can I travel with an empty suitcase?
- What is the crime rate in Australia?
- Is the relationship with married men right?
- What should everyone know about gender identity