Why are submissions important in commercial construction
Submit building permit - this must be observed
Upon submission, the drawings and documents required for the building permit are determined and provided by the architect or planner.
Each federal state has its own regulations, so you should clarify the requirements with the responsible authorities in good time.
In the submission phase, the planner or architect deals with the implementation of the surveys required for the building permit, as well as clarifications, preparation of the necessary drawings and documents on the basis of the draft, insofar as these are not to be provided by special experts, as well as the coordination of the Submission. Your planner or architect must know exactly about the local building regulations!
Below is an exemplary list of the documents generally required for a building permit (using Vienna as an example)
- Announcement of the zoning regulations
- Building applications
- Building description
- Land register extract
- Proof of thermal and sound insulation
- Departmental approval / approval of the building site
- Calculation of the local services
- Proof of the fulfillment of the parking space requirement
- Static preliminary dimensioning
- from construction class III: design concept for the garden areas of the construction site
- Proof of water quantity for fire fighting
- Sewer: Vidation / sewer connection or cesspool
- Garbage can stands
- Tree felling permit
Example of a submission
The building application looks like this:
Subject: Building permit
- Building plans (for example) in triplicate Parie A, B and C, drawn up according to the regulations of the local building code. Plan scale: Submission plans: 1: 100, with site plan: 1: 200 or 1: 500, signed by: building applicants, plan authors, property owners, building rights owners and site managers
- The building description must contain (for example):
- the explanation of the project
- the size of the property on which the project is to be built
- the size of the built-up area
- the size of the enclosed space
- the net floor area density (ratio of the size of the floor area of the outer wall to
- Outer wall, measured according to the number of square meters specified in accordance with b))
- Information for determining the spacing areas
- Information about the energy-saving thermal protection
- Current copy of the land register: not older than three months / approval of the landowners (building rights owners) who are entered in the land register by signing the building plans.
- Announcement of the building regulations is only necessary for new buildings, extensions or conversions and for fencing with foundations in the border area of a property to the street (not for changes inside a building or demolitions in protection zones and building restricted areas), notification is only valid for one year!
- Proof of heat and noise protection (only if affected by building management), issued by an engineering consultant for building physics
- Approval of the building site (if a departmental permit is required due to the building regulations) issued by an engineering consultant for surveying
- Comprehensible calculation of the local services, created by the author of the plan
- Proof of the fulfillment of the parking space requirement, drawn up by your plan author
- Preliminary statics - static preliminary dimensioning including a foundation concept or, in the case of smaller construction projects, an expert opinion that, due to the insignificance of the construction project, there is no risk for static reasons. Created by a consultant engineer for statics.
- For new buildings from construction class III: Design concept for the garden areas of the construction site, created by the author of the plan
- Evidence of the availability of a sufficient amount of water for fire fighting (in the plan information on the removal of the hydrants and their water delivery rate)
- Sewer connection or cesspool: verification of the plans by the sewage disposal company
- Garbage can stands: (observe the Waste Management Act): the plans are checked by the waste disposal company - city cleaning, etc.
- Approval for the felling of trees (if the trunk circumference is at least 40 cm in one meter trunk height, this is subject to the tree protection law !!) and representation of any necessary replacement plantings. Exception e.g .: fruit trees and trees in allotment gardens in Vienna, regionally dependent clarifications are required.
- When did you learn to read?
- Rejected teenage pregnancy
- The French really don't like speaking English
- Belize joined the UN
- Have you ever experienced racism in India
- Which place is the safest in Manila
- What is the purpose of a resume
- How can I gain experience in outsourcing
- What is the latest business news
- Does the economy affect the stock market
- Which is better for government duties
- What do religious think about televangelism?
- How long should I ignore my dog?
- What are the top 10 best pictures
- Differences in assets or liability
- East German scientists have experimented on children
- PDPU is a college for rich children
- Idle is good for your health
- How has traveling changed you
- Why does Italy have high youth unemployment
- Which moving company should be your choice
- How does climate change work
- What are unusual sexual acts
- What is a travel blog