How can I apply for MNC
Can I get a job at MNC without 9 months of experience? Certificate of the last company and with 6 years exp. Certificates from previous companies? [Duplicate]
This question already has an answer here:
I am a Java developer with 7 years of experience. I worked in 4 IT companies in India. I have 6 years exp. with exp. Certificates from previous companies. I have 9 months of experience in the 4th company without any proof of experience. The 4th company has not submitted a certificate of experience. The reason for this is that I did not agree to the new rule "Based on the completion of the project, the salary will be provided" that was created in the 4th company in January 2016. Because I did not agree to the new rule, the 4th company was fired from my services and refused to provide a certificate of experience. In the 4th company I have 9 months of experience in the 4th company.
I am looking for a job in India. I am applying to multinational companies such as TCS, CTS, HCL, etc.
Can I apply to MNC companies by telling the truth that the 4th company does not provide a certificate of experience, contrary to the new rule "salary is provided based on project completion"?
Can I apply to MNC companies by addressing the 9-month gap, not working but studying?
Can I apply to MNC companies by getting a certificate of experience from the 4th company through the police?
If I contact the police for a certificate of experience, will MNC find a record of me at the police station? If MNC found records of this Certificate of Experience issue, will MNC refuse to hire me?
What do I need to do to get properly hired in MNC companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Tech Mahindra etc?
Can I get a job at MNC (HCL, CTS, etc.) without a 9 month experience certificate from the last company and with a 6 year experience certificate from previous companies?
The Wandering Dev Manager
Yes you can get a job. Don't worry about that before the interviews. If you've been selected and have the experience review process, then it's up to you to take care of it.
If necessary, you can present the income tax return / pay slip as proof. Some MNCs also accept letters of admission. Typically, the review staff will do all of the review via email / phone. You can tell them you don't have the experience letter (don't give the reason). They usually ask if you can provide some other form of proof (company pay slip / income tax return).
- What are some side dishes for biryani
- How are anxiety disorders diagnosed
- What meat do the Turks eat
- How are the Turks and Mongols connected?
- Which is the best tourist place in Assam
- Meghan Markle has a healthy image
- How many songs did David Bowie write
- What is the demand for texts
- Are Bruhm televisions good
- How exactly does the Indian economy work
- How do we get into an IT company?
- Self-discipline is the key to success
- How important is the family
- Should I buy a Moto G5?
- Cats know how smart they are
- How do we send photos
- What do you mean by marketing strategy
- What will help a young adult live longer?
- How safe is Huawei
- People change 2
- What is Jungkook's euphoria about
- How is the market different from the economy?
- How does remote working work
- What is BTS Jimin's dream girl
- What is the salary for event management
- How do I advance my career
- Why did China develop so quickly
- Is Bharathi Cement good
- Why do bananas smell so bad
- Why do employees clap
- Why did you buy an expensive watch
- How does Hollywood do baby birth scenes
- Is lobbying legal in Singapore
- Should be single in your 20s