How can I hire Android app developers
Android Android: Activate / deactivate developer options
You can use the developer options to customize your Android smartphone even more precisely to your needs. In the following we will show you how you can easily switch the developer mode on and of course switch it off again.
Developer options - what is it actually?
Developer options To have is all well and good - but what does that actually do for me? This area of your smartphone is actually not for private users thought. He should do much more Developers, for example manufacturers of apps, can help.
You can use the developer options to do some things in the phone changed become. For example, you can use a Get bug report or set your display to while charging never go to sleep is moved. In addition, a so-called Debugging be performed. You can edit the operating system independently using external sources, for example to correct errors.
The developer options offers even more features. But these are above all useful for developers - hence the name.
Activate developer options on Android
Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
Deactivate developer options on Android
Note: With some smartphones, e.g. from LG or Samsung, it is not possible to hide the developer mode again.
In the area "Developer options" in the Settings Your smartphone has a button for Turn off developer mode. To do this, just type the On switch at the very top. This is automatically set to "Out".
On some devices, the option does not disappear from the settings menu, but the Developer mode is disabled. To the Completely hide developer options, a little more effort has to be made. Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
Quick guide: Activate developer options on Android
- Open the Settings Your smartphone and then go to "Phone info".
- Then select the option "Software information" out.
- Well you have to multiple times on the button "Build numberTap "to activate developer mode.
- Then a new sub-item called "Developer options".
Quick guide: Deactivating developer options on Android
- On your smartphone, open the Settings-Menu.
- In the category "device" on "Apps".
- Then select the app "Settings" out.
- Now you have to "Storage"type.
- Choose here "delete data" out.
- Confirm your selection by clicking on "OK". This will hide the developer options. Don't let the name of the button confuse you: your current smartphoneSettings are retained anyway!
- What happens after crying too much
- Why do people hate the color black
- What does France export
- What if you never grew up
- What is stress defined as
- Why are western countries so overrated
- Have you ever faced a thief
- Why are antidepressants prescribed for anxiety
- How do you start at an agency?
- Are work from home real
- When did Turks first appear in history?
- Why do we seek power 1
- Are Chinese students safe in European countries
- Should primary schools give grades
- Fasting for Ramadan is difficult
- Are there any CBSE schools in Canada
- Buying farmland is a good investment
- Why acidic is low pH
- What is it like to meet a Turkish man
- How do I become a home improvement contractor
- What causes a dry vagina
- Eats badly after brushing
- Lies Donald Trump about his lies
- Why did Anthony Bourdain hate Guy Fieri