How do I start an airline
What did you dream of as a child? Did you want to become a pilot or a flight attendant? Then you feel like ten-year-old Alex from Australia. He is incredibly fascinated by aviation and is already planning the really big business: He wants to found his own airline!
The name has already been determined: the “Oceania Express” should soon be flying through the air.
School boy from Australia founds his own airline "Oceania Express"
During the holidays he worked on his business idea: "I've already thought about what kind of aircraft I need, flight numbers, catering and more."
And of course the important positions have already been filled: “I am the airline's CEO. I've also hired a CFO, an IT manager, a maintenance manager, an on-board services manager, and a legal manager. "
But: too little work for too long a vacation. The workaholic Alex can't get enough and wants to talk from boss to boss with Qantas managing director Alan Joyce and has therefore written him a letter in which he asked: "What else can I do for my airline?"
Continue reading after the ad
Qantas answers and exceptionally helps the competition
Above all, Alex doesn’t let him rest: He is planning to use an Airbus A350 for a non-stop flight from the east coast of Australia to London. But the 21-hour flight would mean one thing: no sleep.
Continue reading after the ad
Qantas boss Alan Joyce actually answered the boy! He has already heard of the new competition, he writes. “I usually don't give advice to competitors. But I make an exception because I was once a boy who was fascinated by flying and all of its possibilities. "
His most important tip: The top priority is always the safety of the passengers. In addition, Alex should do everything possible to make traveling as pleasant as possible - Qantas has been doing this for 100 years.
Qantas wants to work with school boy airline
Qantas CEO Joyce sees potential in the visionary: Qantas is also planning a 21-hour non-stop flight from the east coast of Australia to London (Qantas currently flies non-stop from Perth on the west coast to England).
And he invites the ten-year-old competitor to a meeting: The businessmen could work together on the “Project Sunrise”, which is currently working on more comfortable solutions for long-haul flights.
Almost 78,000 Twitter users like the possible collaboration between the oldest and youngest airlines in Australia.
- What happened to the Cockney accent
- Indian girls prefer bareback sex
- What is sugar-free made of
- Can dogs eat raw chicken?
- Why do fighter planes fly in pairs
- IDBI executives have sales targets
- Where in the world is bluegrass popular
- What do Americans think of Canada?
- Is learning the piano really beneficial?
- What are some application server examples
- It is wrong to smell a lot of bleach
- When gay comes
- Why do you love nepali
- Are 105-year-old afraid of death
- Why do some parents hire nannies?
- Why do Indian youth face professional problems
- Who is the Most Hated NFL Player
- Why am I always angry and restless
- Why is Montenegro so poor
- Is Charminar really haunted
- Should Portugal leave the EU
- Get free hardware for Google employees
- How does Drogon know what Daenerys wants
- Why am I 13 and 411