What is the definition of archaeological data
Use of archaeological data in the GIS environment and on the Internet for the protection of the archaeological heritage of the Czech Republic
(Institute for Archeology and Muzeology at Masaryk University in Brno, Czech Republic)
The contribution will present the results of selected projects in the CR which use the new information and communication technologies (the environment of the geographical information systems and the Internet) and which are in practice for the fulfillment of the obligations under the Convention for the Protection of the Archaeological Heritage (Malta - Convention) - ratified in the CR in 2000 - can be used. Projects of applied research are of fundamental importance for the rescue and protection of archaeological finds and for spatial planning.These projects use GIS and the Internet to manage, update and use collected archaeological data that delimit areas with archaeological finds (the State Information System archaeological directory of the CR, the project of digital archaeological zones, the archaeological map of Prague). The data are used by numerous archaeological institutions as well as by the central and regional administrative authorities. Archaeological data are also generated in the context of projects that aim to determine the archaeological potential in the cultural landscape in defined areas and that use various prospecting methods and revision of the archive information. The results of specific applications in rescue excavations, e.g. in the historic city centers (Prague, Brno, Pilsen) or on the occasion of specific construction projects, are also available. Other projects deal with the analysis and detailed accessibility of archaeological information from long-term systematic excavations of individual archaeological sites (Pohansko) as well as short-term landscape exploration of the microregions for the purpose of creating archaeological maps of the sites (selected microregions of Bohemia and Moravia, the hinterland of Mikulcice near Hodonín, the vicinity of Bylany near Kutna Hora), the documentation of excavations using digital means, the reconstruction of the site arrangements, the digital models of the sites (modernization of the field practice of the subject archeology), the presentation of the results of archaeological research broader public (Brno encyclopedia, etc.) and digitization for the purpose of archiving and managing archaeological documentation and information, as well as the documentation and records of museum archaeological collections.
- Use women men
- Can I take out car insurance before registering?
- Meghan Markle has a healthy image
- How much does a cheap helicopter cost
- Difference between poisonous and poisonous animals
- How common is gang activity in Alabama
- Why should someone be so rude
- Is it necessary to plaster porothermal stones
- Did you have your favorite meal today?
- Should I wash my penis after masturbation?
- How dangerous is diving
- Can a woman rape men
- What are the three types of gender
- Are Canadian women like American women?
- How does money divide people
- Which is good aluminum or stainless steel
- What is anarchy to you
- How does the ego arise
- Is there life in Antarctica
- How can we help beggars?
- Other Asians eat snails like Vietnamese
- How do you become a union leader?
- Do taller women prefer bigger penises
- Differences in assets or liability