What does it mean to snap the bean
schnip (p), schnip (p) s interjection Sound word for a short, snapping noise with the fingers, when cutting with scissors (16th century), substantives Schnip (p), Schnip (p) s m. Crackling movement, snapping cut with scissors, cut piece, trifle, insignificant '(16th century), also' brief moment '(in a snap' in a flash ', 16th century). With onomatopoeic vowel change (secondary ablaut) schnippschnapp interjection sound imitation of repeated cutting or rattling (15th century), substantiated mhd.snippensnap m. 'Schwätzer', also jokingly for 'Schneider' (17th century), and Schnippschnapp (purr) n a card game (18th century). to flick vb (with fingers rubbing against each other) 'make a quick movement that produces a bright, snapping sound' (16th century), 'snap shut with the scissors' (18th century), md.and.snippen (also' chatter, chatting, hissing ', 16th century), nl.snippen, English to snip' to cut ', nhd. (obd.) to snip' to cut into small pieces, to snap away something with one quick movement '. In addition, synonymous, but intensifying flick Vb. (17th century), snip (p) sen vb and snip vb (both 18th century). Schnippchen n. 'Quick, snapping movement and the resulting noise' (Schnipgin, early 17th century), mostly in the phrase to cheat 'to make fun of yourself, to play a prank' (17th century), deminutivum to Schnip (p) m. (see above). Schnippel m. N. Small cut off or torn off piece ’(around 1800), nd. Nipple; intensifying. Snippets m. N. (19th century).
- How did you change your life 1
- Dried gasoline can catch fire
- Does the time-out work for your toddler
- Who is the youngest great grandparent of all time?
- How often does Jimmy Wales use Wikipedia
- Why do cats purr and knead
- Do lesbians have their periods monthly
- How do I grow up
- Why did my facebook disappear
- In Islam, Muslims marry for love
- Can narcissists ever relate to one another?
- What does dual degree mean at Nift
- Do you like being venezuelan
- Where does the British accent come from?
- How is a Moroccan breakfast
- Can a 19 year old travel alone
- May Bosnian Turks
- Is it okay to punish your child?
- Why are emo people hated
- Why do Americans love corn
- What is the demand for texts
- Why shouldn't we pay taxes
- What is your panty fetish
- Where can I plan my Christmas party