What is sugar-free made of
Sugar-free diet: the top sugar-free foods
Berries in particular, such as blackberries, raspberries or currants, are rich in vitamins, almost sugar-free, thanks to their high water content. On average, they provide less than 5 g of carbohydrates per 100 g.
Fruit with a lot of sugar
- Dried fruit
Exotic fruits such as mangoes or pineapples are fruits with a lot of sugar. Caution is also advised with all types of dried fruit: Due to the dehydration, their sugar content is very highly concentrated.
- Swiss chard
- Brussels sprouts
Especially green vegetables have a particularly low carbohydrate content (less than 3 g per 100 g) and are considered sugar-free.
By the way: No vegetables are completely sugar-free. Mushrooms, fennel and green asparagus are the front runners with a sugar content below 0.5 g per 100 g.
Vegetables with a lot of sugar
- Sweet potatoes
“A lot” is relative here - because vegetables generally contain hardly any sugar. The vegetables mentioned only provide more than 5 g of carbohydrates per 100 g.
- How does someone become a bad boy
- How much does opium cost
- What are some foods containing iron
- Why do some people like to exclude others
- How do fashion trends affect youth?
- The mentality of a person really heals itself
- Can the Germans understand Yiddish?
- What shaped the person you are today
- What makes a smart student
- Are there unemployed programmers
- Society becomes less law-abiding
- What is your definition of entrepreneurship
- How do I apply window stickers
- What are you doing in your 20s
- What's wrong with a caesarean birth
- How is baby circumcision not child abuse
- Is a sequel to Mary Poppins really necessary
- How are overtime taxed?
- Can an automotive engineer do mechanical work?
- How long do garden hoses last
- Prisons are ruled by prisoners
- Which smartphones are made in the USA
- Did you have your favorite meal today?
- Which are the best-selling business books