Salmon is a freshwater fish
Salmon: The popular fish is so healthy
Salmon is one of the fatty fish, however, it contains a multitude of polyunsaturated fatty acids (Omega-3 fatty acids). These are not produced by the body itself and are therefore "essential". Saturated fatas they occur in high-fat dairy products, meat and sausage products are considered to be rather unhealthy, as they can increase the blood fat "LDL" (Low Desity Lipoprotein, the so-called "bad cholesterol"). Polyunsaturated fatty acids have been shown to reduce LDL cholesterol and the associated risk of vascular calcification.
This "healthy fat" is less stored in the body's own fat and is also good for our health. According to the cardiologist Prof. Dr. med. Isabella Sudano correlates "high fish consumption (...) with a reduced rate of deaths from coronary heart disease". Polyunsaturated fatty acids can also lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of thrombosis and sudden cardiac death. In combination with antioxidants, the omega-3 fatty acids can die Improve brain activity and reduce stress hormones.
In addition, the salmon contains minerals that strengthen the bones (phosphorus, potassium) and are important for the thyroid gland (iodine). Fish is also important for the iron balance and therefore an indispensable part of our menu. There are also several B vitamins and vitamin D, which is particularly important for strengthening bones and teeth Eating salmon can prevent cardiovascular disease.
- Is life actually nothing and everything
- What is a natural emerald
- Why will millennials change our world
- Why IIFL stocks are down 50 today
- What do you call a carbonated drink
- Why should anyone bother saving for retirement?
- Why do people play Counter Strike
- Will all debts ever be paid back?
- How do you say Train in Thai
- Which profession would you recommend
- Why do we wake up every day
- Difference Between Indian and American Lifestyle
- What are Singapore's main sports 1
- What are some well-known piano pieces
- Why don't blacks enslave whites?
- What are high expectations
- What is your favorite student life? Why
- How can I make local yeast
- Is Chinese more advanced than English
- Which is the rape capital of the world
- What screams in Bavarian in Austrian
- Are Portuguese, Hispanic or Latino
- Hydrogen water is best for human consumption
- Is Wing Chun useful in MMA