Why do babies cry on airplanes
Baby screams on the plane, then stranger intervenes
A crying toddler on the plane is not uncommon - and is usually a heartbreaking affair not only for the mother, but also for everyone involved. The unfamiliar situation on the plane, the loud noises of the turbines or the queasy feeling in the stomach caused by turbulence, intimidated or even frightened - and cannot fight the tumbling tears.
Lucy was born a premature baby
Kelsey Zwick from the USA, who flew with her daughter from Orlando to Philadelphia on December 6, 2018, also had to take care of her screaming eleven-month-old daughter Lucy when she boarded the plane. The little girl was born prematurely with her twin sister and had to be nursed to the neonatal intensive care unit for 100 days. Since then, Lucy has suffered from chronic pneumonia and has to be ventilated with an oxygen machine.
The mother and her daughter flew to Philadelphia for treatment
For Lucy's treatment in a Philadelphia hospital, the Kelsey had no choice but to accept a nearly two and a half hour flight. In a Facebook post, the mother wrote: "After we were boarded, Lucy and I made ourselves comfortable in the window seat. I was joking and told everyone around us that they were sitting next to a screaming but happy child. " But shortly afterwards a flight attendant came to tell her something.
Foreign passenger swapped first-class seats with mother and baby
A passenger must have seen the mother with the baby when boarding. The stranger announced through the stewardess that he wanted to swap his first class seat with her. Kelsey, touched by this helpful and more than generous action by the man, wrote in her Facebook post: "I could hardly hold back my tears. Lucy laughed. She felt the kindness and friendliness too. I thanked you, but could I haven't really thanked you sincerely yet. " Kelsey tried to locate the strange helper by calling and animating her friends to share this post.
And it worked: The airline American Airline finally gave the decisive hint and Kelsey Zwick was able to thank the man in 2D personally, as reported by the American news channel ABC News. "Thank you for paying attention and showing us your kindness," Kelsey wrote thankfully on Facebook.
Sources used:Huffingtonpost, Facebook, ABC News#Subjects
- Why are you proud to be Nigerian
- What is your favorite newspaper headline
- Why is Vincent van Gogh a genius
- What are SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- When did you experience real suffering?
- What are the inevitable effects of liberalism
- What causes arthritis to suddenly appear
- Are there users on Quora from Indonesia
- Stress can cause Alzheimer's
- Can we only eat fruit for breakfast?
- Should I leave my group of friends
- How did King Cyrus conquer Babylon
- Can a narcissist be alone
- Are private investigators police officers
- What was King Solomon known for?
- Why am I always betrayed 1
- What do the Chinese think of Iran
- What's your favorite neighborhood in Sacramento
- Which TV show influenced you growing up
- Why is he feeling me
- Why do some actors spit while speaking
- All of Jesus' apostles were Jews
- What gives you euphoria
- Should we ban old environmentally harmful cars