Is Salesforce good for fintech companies
FinTech - between hype and hope
Nina Keim, Senior Manager Government Affairs, reports on current developments in the FinTech sector.
Digitization is changing the financial sector. From online banking to digital bank branches, bank customers nowadays expect more than a customer advisor in the bank branch around the corner. A bank in the 21st century should be fast and interactive and ideally also accessible digitally - just like the customers themselves.
Young technology companies in the financial sector, the so-called FinTech startups, provide new impulses for the market with their technological innovations. They offer alternative offers that put traditional banking processes to the test. With solarisBank or N26, the first German FinTechs have now received a full banking license.
But do FinTech startups have a long-term chance of asserting themselves against established big banks? And what role do cloud-based technologies play in supporting the digital transformation of the financial sector? On September 6th, experts from startups, politics and banks met with Salesforce to discuss how new technologies have changed the daily work of financial companies of all sizes.
- Dr. Jens Zimmermann MP, member of the German Bundestag (SPD)
- Susanne Krehl, chairwoman of the “FinTech” specialist group in the Federal Association of German Startups
- Ulrich Coenen, Group Head Digital Transformation at Commerzbank AG
- Julian Teicke, founder and CEO of wefox
All participants in the discussion agree that there is actually no way around digitization. Banks could learn and benefit on a large scale from young tech companies. After all, established business models inevitably have to be adapted to the digital age in order to remain competitive. The FinTechs often provide the impetus.
However, in order for FinTechs to be able to establish themselves more easily on the market, there is still room for improvement in terms of advice and the optimization of approval processes at the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFIN). The first measures have already been initiated with the intended acceleration of the licensing procedure and an expanded range of information to make it easier for FinTechs to enter the regulated financial market.
Ultimately, it is also important to take into account the needs in terms of data protection and data security. But with the right technology partner and a step-by-step implementation of new technologies, satisfactory solutions are possible here. In any case, it remains important that banks do not miss the path to digitization. The course will be set in the next few years.
Would you like to find out more about our customers? Download our free Nah. Magazine!
- What is the best usb bluetooth module
- What Makes a Programmer a Good Attitude
- How should I start a transport company
- Ethiopian girls meet white men
- How was life before cell phones
- What do arranged Indian marriages look like
- Why do British people eat flatbread
- Stainless steel is an alloy
- What are the influences of strange things
- What is your wealth
- Why does LA traffic start at 3 p.m.
- Will the currency ever be digitized 100?
- Imperial College London accepts transfer students
- Robin Williams had Lewy body dementia
- How good was King David
- What production prospects does Botswana have
- How can we promote a universal brotherhood
- Can cycling cure sciatica
- Why is it more difficult to receive than to give
- How is the divorce procedure 1
- Why do trampoline players have huge calf muscles
- What inspired the TV show Dexter
- Why should CA students fail
- Can dogs eat raw chicken?
- When does life have the greatest meaning
- How is life in Guam
- How did Hitler see the Albanians
- What's the best thing about Russia
- What are some mushroom stem recipes
- Mohammed had women
- How can gastritis be cured
- Can children be happy with divorced parents
- Should the door hinges be on the outside