What are the products from the Philippines
SIPPO carries out EFTA market study for Philippine export products
A market study of three Philippine export products (processed foods, natural ingredients and natural fibers and textiles) aims to strengthen Philippine trade with the European Free Trade Association (EFTA). The study is carried out in close cooperation between SIPPO, the Export Marketing Bureau of the Department of Trade and Industry of the Republic of the Philippines (DTI-EMB) and the Swiss Embassy in the Philippines. The study is to be published in the Philippines by December 2020.
The study sheds light on the sales and growth potential in the European market to help Filipino producers of processed foods, natural ingredients and natural fibers for textiles make the most of the positive effects of the free trade agreement between the Philippines and EFTA. The study analyzes the trade regulations of the EFTA markets, the requirements for market access and market demand. It will also gather information on potential importers.
Swisscontact, which implements the SIPPO program, the Export Marketing Bureau of the Department of Trade and Industry of the Republic of the Philippines and the Swiss Embassy signed a tripartite memorandum on September 15, 2020 for the implementation of the project. The project is an example of the close economic cooperation between the Philippines and Switzerland, which has been further intensified over the past few years. Since June 1, 2018, the EFTA-Philippines free trade agreement has enabled preferential treatment in trade in goods and services. More information at https://www.dti.gov.ph/negosyo/exports/emb-news/efta-market-study-aims-to-increase-trade-with-philippines/ and https: // www.eda.admin.ch/countries/philippines/en/home/news/news.html/content/countries/philippines/en/meta/news/2020/september/efta-study-looks-to-maximize-philippine- exports.
The announcement of the joint study by DTI-EMB, SIPPO and the Swiss Embassy was picked up by several media in the Philippines: The Manila Times: https://www.manilatimes.net/2020/09/16/business/business-top/ efta-study-aims-to-increase-trade-with-philippines / 768478 /, Daily Guardian: https://dailyguardian.com.ph/efta-market-study-aims-to-increase-trade-with-phl/ , Business Mirror: https://businessmirror.com.ph/2020/09/16/dti-to-boost-trade-activities-with-efta-particularly-switzerland/ and the Philippine News Agency: https: // www. pna.gov.ph/articles/1115524
- The music keeps getting worse
- Where would you invest in Africa
- What do our elders do for us
- For which professions in the USA a permit is required
- You can use shampoo to clean clothes
- Have you ever missed a death sentence
- What screams i'm old
- Counts advice on product management experience
- What is the secret after death
- How rich and how poor is China
- How did you let someone down
- How did a family member shock you
- Can you write a real love story
- Eats badly after brushing
- Will humanity survive the 2020s
- Where is the best coffee in Singapore
- How strict are your grandparents
- How do mothers survive who stay at home?
- Can an automotive engineer do mechanical work?
- How does a tight budget prevent hyperinflation?
- How much English is spoken in Portugal
- What do coffee inlets do
- Chinese people want to learn western manners
- How did WWII fighter pilots navigate