What does ideology mean in politics
A political ideology are ideas and notions.
With these ideas and conceptions people want to explain the world.
And they want to change the world through it.
A political ideology makes a proposal.
The proposal explains
how people should live together.
Same words 
Exact explanation 
For example, politicians use political ideologies.
So that they can explain their work to others.
And what they want to achieve with their work.
There are big and small political ideologies.
There are 3 major political ideologies.
these ideas are well known.
And many people adhere to this political ideology.
There are several small political ideologies.
few people adhere to this political ideology.
- What is the Romanian word campea?
- Why the antique market is not falling
- What is a traditional Senegalese breakfast
- How many personal buyers does Walmart have
- What are the top Crossroads service ratings
- There is a death penalty in Singapore
- Why did the World Trade Centers collapse
- Is Narendra Modi a virgin 1
- Why are pets affected by fireworks
- How do I turn women on sexually
- Are CNN panel members paid
- Is a mobile business in India successful
- Which meat smoking method is most efficient?
- Why is traditional Chinese difficult to learn
- Why do Europeans like East Asian women
- Why is waiting for something so difficult
- What are some popular Persian quotes
- What is cement board siding
- Why did China develop so quickly
- What are the three least trustworthy professions
- What are stinky feet
- What was your coolest archaeological find
- What do you like about a pizza
- Why do we need shopping centers