A perfect vacuum is possible
Coating under vacuum
Where is vacuum used in coating processes?
In many coating processes in which metals, plastics or glass are coated in gaseous form, the vacuum plays a decisive role - yes, it makes the process possible in the first place. Fine and high vacuum technology is used to evacuate the vacuum chamber before the actual process starts. During the process, the reaction gases are conveyed by the vacuum system or a solid starting material is converted into the gas phase.
All of these processes have in common that there must be an absolutely reliable fine or high vacuum in the working chamber that is precisely tailored to the coating process.
Such coating processes are used to influence certain surface properties such as hardness or corrosion resistance. Furthermore, coatings can, for example, improve adhesion or wetting or make the surface permanently hydrophobic or hydrophilic.
With our vacuum systems, we supply tailor-made vacuum components for all types of vacuum-based coating processes.
Which Busch vacuum solutions are particularly suitable for coating processes?
We have a large number of different vacuum technology solutions for coating processes in our delivery program and we supply individual vacuum pumps or vacuum systems.
COBRA screw vacuum pumps, which, combined with vacuum boosters, represent a proven standard solution for the medium vacuum range are predestined for coating processes.
The large variety of both COBRA screw vacuum pumps and vacuum boosters enables the vacuum system to be designed precisely. For high vacuum processes we offer the series of turbo turbomolecular vacuum pumps and Rangu diffusion vacuum pumps. Combined with a backing pump, these can also be specifically tailored to each individual coating process.
Examples of the use of Busch vacuum technology in coating processes:
- Physical vapor deposition (PVD)
- Chemical vapor deposition (CVD)
- Plasma coating
- Is the death penalty an effective deterrent?
- Will Ed Boyden win a Nobel Prize
- What is a FISA arrest warrant
- Just in time production
- How well you can manipulate people
- Which Hollywood actress has an hourglass figure
- What is a traditional Italian breakfast
- What is biodiversity
- What is property and types of property
- What is the largest payroll company
- Lazy people are creative
- What is your ethnicity
- What is the importance of design
- What are the best AirPod replicas
- How did Trump supporters disrupt institutional media
- Can pimples turn into moles
- Is Allah more than an imagination
- Korean girls really avoid shorter men
- What do you think of inherited wealth
- Can I learn to cook online?
- What is IT recruiting
- What is bone to bone connective tissue
- How are American laws made
- How does hippopotamus taste