You can use Tinder without a smartphone
Using Tinder without Facebook - How it works
The dating app Tinder will help you find a romantic adventure. You need an account to use the app. Access to Tinder can be set up quickly and easily with an existing Facebook login. Unlike in the past, you can now create an account on Tinder without Facebook.
If Facebook is connected to your dating profile, many settings and photos can be taken directly from the social network. The Tinder link is not visible on Facebook. So your Facebook friends will not see when you are active in the dating app. Nevertheless, not everyone wants to connect their public Facebook profile to the dating platform.
Registration without a Facebook account
To use Tinder without Facebook, you can log in by mobile number. You will receive a code via SMS for the verification of your new Tinder account. This is how the registration works:
- Install and open the Tinder app on your phone.
- Select the option in the login window Register with phone number or Sign in with Google.
- Enter your mobile phone number or select the Google account you want to use to log into Tinder. A telephone number must also be provided when logging in via the Google account.
- Enter your mobile phone number.
- You will receive a code by SMS. Enter your code if the registration does not take place automatically.
- Then you log into the dating app with your Gmail address or another email address.
In the future, you will use the email address to log in to a new mobile phone with your existing Tinder account.
advantages and disadvantages
Your mobile phone number is not visible to any Tinder user. Note that Tinder uses the "Facebook Account Kit". This is a login service from the social media giant. There is no direct connection to your Facebook profile, but your Tinder data will still end up on the corresponding servers. To use Tinder more anonymously, you have to use an additional SIM card with its own phone number. With us you will find an overview with cheap SIM-only tariffs.
If you register without a Facebook account, you will not pass on your personal interests and friend lists to Tinder. In addition, you can use photos on your profile that you don't have to upload to Facebook first.
Tip: We'll also show you what the individual symbols mean on Tinder.
After registering, you enter your personal data in the Flirt app. Please note that the information cannot be changed after the initial setup. If you have given incorrect information here, you will have to create a completely new Tinder account. In order for the app to work properly, you need to authorize access to your location. After all, the service should suggest potential flirt candidates in your area.
- Why is it important to help the environment
- Is it difficult to speak Sudanese
- What is the best salad recipe
- How do I average my final grades
- What can the music industry save?
- How can I get a government license
- Why don't Mexicans speak Mexicans
- Who has to sell something heavy?
- Why don't people visit Alzheimer's patients
- Is walking a good exercise for seniors?
- Do you collect stamps
- Why is there labor law
- Why is corporate accounting a difficult topic
- What is the value of fashion
- Is death really the enemy?
- Does social media affect family relationships?
- Dried gasoline can catch fire
- How do I download audio books from torrents
- What is superior intelligence
- Social discrimination is inevitable
- What is the psychology behind pantyhose fetish
- Difficult times are coming
- Is Coca Cola against Muslims
- What attracts African women to white men