What does rapeseed oil do to you
Opened bottles should be used after a month and a half. (Photo by: © Christian Stoll / fotolia.com)
Rapeseed is a useful plant that is particularly rich in oil. Their seeds are used to make rapeseed oil. For a long time it eke out a rather inconspicuous existence until its health value was rediscovered about ten years ago. Within a few years, the consumption of the healthiest oil among the edible oils multiplied.
Origin / quality features
Rapeseed oil is either cold-pressed in a Screw press or produced by hot pressing in oil mills. First, the rapeseeds are harvested, cleaned and dried. The cold pressing creates a delicious, nutty aroma and the high-quality unsaturated fatty acids are retained. Hot-pressed rapeseed oil is refined and therefore has a very high smoke point. It is usually much cheaper than virgin rapeseed oil because the yield is greater when it is made. Refined rapeseed oil has no taste of its own.
Use in the kitchen
Canola oil can be used in many ways in the kitchen. The smoke point of the refined oil is up to 200 degrees and is therefore ideal for deep-frying, cooking and frying. The native oil is also used for hot dishes. However, you should work with lower temperatures here. The cold-pressed oil is an indispensable part of the kitchen, especially because of its aromatic taste.
Rapeseed oil should be stored in a cool and dark place. If it's the solar radiation exposed, it develops a bitter taste. Opened bottles should be used after a maximum of one and a half months. If a bottle has not been opened, it can last up to a year.
Our recipe recommendations:
Rapeseed oil has the highest percentage of unsaturated fatty acids of all edible oils. 65 percent simple and 29 percent polyunsaturated fatty acids make rapeseed oil a very healthy food. Regular consumption of the oil can cause the Cholesterol levels and protect the cardiovascular system from diseases. The oil also contains a high proportion of vitamin E. This can protect the skin from premature aging, as it fights the free radicals in the body.
Rating: Ø 2.7 (25 votes)
- Die snakes
- Did you help someone today?
- How can I regain my lost hope
- Why do Americans love corn
- What screams in Bavarian in Austrian
- What helps against loneliness
- Which country is the best Canada or Australia
- Can teachers tell if students are wrong?
- What's wrong with an ESFP
- What does the Abbreviation ID mean
- How do management consultancies win positions
- What is Guangzhou famous for
- Can you survive just eating seafood?
- What makes a lazy teacher?
- Why am I always so restless
- PDPU is a college for rich children
- Do you like to jerk off
- What are the best monoculars in 2017
- What do Spaniards think of Mexican food
- What doesn’t belong to the pizza
- Why does China restrict certain religious freedoms?
- Which country does Taiwan claim as a province?
- What do lawyers do
- How do nurses make money in Australia