How do you say in Swedish
|very active forum member|
We would like to give a long-standing Swedish colleague a present that should say, among other things: Nice that you exist.
We have already tried all the online translators, but we always get a different translation. Can someone tell us how it is now correctly translated.
Thank you very much for your effort.
You could write:
Bra att du finns (nice that you exist)
Det är roligt och skönt att ha dig hos oss (It's nice to have you with us)
Tack att you finns (thanks for being there)
Vad skönt att you är här (How nice that you are here)
Det är en glädje att få känna dig (It's a pleasure to know you)
(Vi) tycker om dig ((we) like you)
or something like this with:
Till en trevlig arbetskamrat (a nice work colleague)
"Three things are irretrievable: the arrow shot from the bow, the word spoken in a hurry and the missed opportunity."
ʿAlī ibn Abī Tālib
- Can I do business in Thailand
- Do vegans smell better
- Is Delhi safe or unsafe for girls
- Why do billionaires pay people no wages worth living
- What is a housekeeping manager
- Do you have a favorite gemstone
- What are the effects of the MeToo movement
- Why did Mac Tatum go to jail?
- Prawns and prawns taste equally good
- What do you mean by a mutilated check?
- How profitable are vinyl films
- What is the story of Bogota
- Can foreigners set up a company in India?
- Is the Boeing 737 Max ready
- What is cultural identity 1
- What is a good advisor
- A mental illness can lead to urinary incontinence
- How is IGIMS Patna for studying MBBS
- What's your worst parenting mistake
- What makes a great venue
- How was your résumé
- Why is Vincent van Gogh a genius
- How does the manga Eyeshield 21 end
- Why do exchange rates change all the time