Should I get married before 30
At 20, 30 or 40? THAT is the right age to get married!
People who marry young are quickly divorced: this is the popular belief. But is there the right age for marriage and children? Apparently yes. Nicholas H. Wolfinger from the Institute for Family Studies, Charlottesville, USA, thinks he knows the perfect age for marriage.
He analyzed the data from the National Survey of Family Growth from 2006 to 2010 and found that marrying between the ages of 25 and 32 is optimal. Marriages that are entered into at a very young age are actually divorced quickly. In their early 20s, couples are simply too immature; they change too much over the years. Most of these marriages fail because of this.
What is surprising: Even couples who get married in their mid / late 30s or later should have little chance of a happy ending. The theory that you get wiser and more mature with age does not seem to apply to marriage.
Wolfinger found that the risk of divorce from 32 years of age increases by 5 percent per year. Why is that? The expert suspects an interplay of various factors. For one thing, he assumes that people who marry late generally have a problem with relationships. If they do step in front of the altar, these problems quickly lead to the breakdown of the marriage. Also because two people usually find each other who have problems with closeness.
How do most marriages break down? Why do you get divorced? THAT are the 10 most common reasons for separation.
Another reason for the higher divorce rate are quirks and quirks that one has become accustomed to over the years. They cannot be taken off again and cause relationship problems. Just like children from previous relationships and ex-partners who can put everyday relationships to the test.
But don't worry: Wolfinger's study is just one of many. Whether a marriage lasts depends on many small factors. Your love and that you are a good match are the most important part and, without question, more significant than age. So don't stress yourself if you're in your late 30s and want to get married.
You might also be interested in:
When will you get married? This test will tell you!
The right age to have children: At 20, 30 or 40?
Dream wedding test: which wedding is really right for you?
- How are holidays in Turkey
- Why do some foreigners not know China?
- Who is the best gastroenterologist in Lucknow
- What are bad work practices
- Recruitment agencies take money from candidates
- What agriculture can make a farmer rich?
- How many Americans learn a second language
- How useful is tarot reading
- What is Colorado known for?
- How is IIIT Bangalore
- Santeria is considered a voodoo
- What programming requires algorithms
- I am 18 years old. I am old now
- Will the iPhone X support 5G
- Why are the film budgets so high
- Why was Ethiopia so important to Italy
- How do gays spend their lives
- Why am I confused in my relationship
- What is the biggest hassle laundromats have
- Can I hack a fraudster
- Improves the character of hardship and / or struggle
- How profitable is Palantir
- Is there really a shortage of engineers
- What are some misunderstandings about Poland
- How is the population of Nigeria
- What is the etymology of revelation
- Have billionaires like Warren Buffett bodyguards
- OYO rooms are overpriced
- Where can I start a micronation
- Why is childcare becoming too expensive?
- Can I marry my father's uncle daughter
- How did Walt Disney get famous
- What is Canada's biggest problem
- What is a suffix application