What do you think is rude
Is it rude to drop bumper plates on a platform in a gym?
I've seen gyms with bumper plates and a lift that are clearly designed for normal Olympic lifting that fall from the chest or over the head, next to a sign saying safety bars always like that should configure so that the pole does not hit the pole ground. This would of course damage the bar, create a tremendous amount of noise and increase the danger to the lifter. I'm trying to say that the gym rules don't necessarily make sense.
It is perfectly reasonable to drop an Olympic pole loaded with bumper plates in a controlled manner from your chest or over your head while using an Olympic platform: run it down with your hands, making sure it isn't against the Wall jumps, and so on. That doesn't mean everyone in the gym will understand or accept this normalcy. It can even be technical and bizarre against the rules of your gym. Whether or not it is rude depends on how well your fellow gymnasts are familiar with Olympic lifting, that is, it goes against all reasons and patterns. The guy who won't unload his bench press, sing out loud to his earbuds, curl up in a crouch, steal people's weights while they sit and rest for 30 seconds between sets, and get his sweat all over the floor, could consider it rude for you to drop a 1RM snapshot or step out of a failed Max Clean & Jerk. So life is.
Dropping a bar only becomes problematic if it is excessive or unnecessary. An example is letting go of every deadlift, including the warm-up sets. Dropping a light overhead press is another. Hitting or hitting the bar on the floor in celebration is another. Dropping the bar should be done as it would not be safe for the lifter to do anything else that is common in Olympic lifts and occasionally other lifts. Dropping a bar to avoid the increased pain that comes with lowering and lifting is a fuzzy area that should be considered other fitness peers' interference, but dropping a bar for safety is just something people get used to should be part of being in a place where weights are lifted overhead.
- When was the first phone invented?
- Why do parents beat up children naked
- Love to be fashionable
- What makes a project successful
- Why do we have to smell good
- How can I receive a buyer inquiry
- Why did Toysyrus go out of business?
- Why is driving fun for some people
- What is positive and negative reinforcement
- Drink BTS members
- Islam allows adopted daughters to marry
- What's your rating of Fortnite
- Is the HR department a high paying job
- Why am I unemployed?
- How long will children born today live
- How beautiful was the Prophet Muhammad
- Why do cats purr and knead
- Can reconnect a scattered relationship
- How do you define a feminist
- How recruiters review candidates
- Why do people prefer cash
- Japanese houses are small
- Is Kuwait a country
- How to pronounce English perfectly
- What are Frances exports
- What can a drug dog not smell
- Monash University Australia is good
- Why do people go while studying
- Which is the most popular IPL team
- What are some application server examples
- Should the world only speak one language
- How has globalization affected the elderly
- Should I take a badly paid job
- Is marriage necessary