How to make ravioli
Make ravioli yourself
ravioli can of course be bought in a dried state in every supermarket. Of course, also fresh, pre-cooked ravioli in the refrigerated shelf.
But if you take the trouble to freshly prepare your ravioli yourself, you save money, especially for several people, and you will be pleasantly surprised by the difference in taste.
First prepare the pasta dough. A relief is a simple pasta machine, which can be bought in stores quite cheaply. Of course, you can save yourself the need to make dough and use raw pasta dough, which is wrapped in foil, on the supermarket refrigerated shelf. When preparing the filling for ravioli, you can let your imagination and your own taste run wild.
After the pasta dough for the ravioli has been well kneaded, wrap it in plastic wrap and let it rest at room temperature for a good 30 minutes.
For the filling Mix together veal sausage bought at a butcher, minced meat, salt, pepper, dried and fresh herbs, 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs, possibly 1 - 2 tablespoons cream, 1 whole egg and an egg yolk, as well as the squeezed garlic clove to a smooth filling. When using veal sausages, press them out of the intestine and proceed exactly as described above. Put the leftover egg white in a cup and set aside for later. If you want the filling to be very fine, you can puree the entire meat mixture a little finer with a stirring stick. Season the filling for the ravioli vigorously to taste.
The homemade pasta dough Roll out thinly on a work surface well dusted with flour.
Mark the strips and place small heaps of the filling compound on them at intervals of 3 - 4 cm. These piles will later form the individual ravioli.
Brush the gaps with the whisked egg white.
Place a sheet of dough of the same size over it and press it into the indentations with your hand so that the ravioli can be seen in the shape. Cut out the ravioli with a knife or a rolling pin.
Cook in boiling salted water for about 5 minutes, then rinse briefly with cold water and serve fresh with any tomato sauce and grated Parmesan cheese or just with Parmesan cheese and a piece of butter.
For modeling ravioli, there is now a very practical metal board (see picture) in which the ravioli recesses are pre-punched. If you often want to prepare your ravioli yourself, the purchase is definitely worthwhile, as it makes the work a lot easier.
If you don't mind the shape, you can simply form small triangles instead of square ravioli. To do this, cut out individual squares of approx. 5 x 5 cm from the dough, place the filling on top, brush the edges with whisked egg white and fold them into a triangle and press the edges a little.
Then cook in salted water for about 5 minutes until al dente.
A serving of ravioli, without sauce, approx. 640 kcal and approx. 26 g fat
- Can you lose your sense of taste
- How are men harassed by women
- What does depression look like for teenagers
- Are investors important for a startup
- Loose underwear is better for male health
- Why do we get moles
- What exactly do Beats by Dre
- Where do chicken and dumplings come from?
- Malay children are allowed to question Islam
- Why did you stop trusting your manager
- What is my Skype ID in Android
- How do wetsuits work
- Which cheese goes well with chicken?
- How am I supposed to stay positive all day
- How was Zimbabwe colonized
- How often do Americans clean their homes
- Sleep is a waste of time
- How can friends benefit your health
- Why was slavery abolished
- Why are most psychologists female
- How do you welcome 2020
- Should I learn English or Chinese
- Have you ever experienced bullying in the workplace
- What does a QA engineer do