Can I get through life without work
9 reasons why we work
Listicles Economic Forum
Author: Redaktion Wirtschaftsforum.de
Sometimes we just want to quit the job ... But if we didn't have the job, we probably wouldn't be happy either. Why do we actually go to work and what does it bring us besides money? We have summarized a few reasons why work is valuable to us.
Share this article
1. Make money
money alone does not make you happy
Let's not kid ourselves: The most obvious reason for the daily work is and remains the money. Of course, we have to work to pay our rent, have food in the house and occasionally be able to afford something special that doesn't just cover basic needs.
2. Make a career
The best view comes after the toughest climb
The career ladder is tempting to many people. Being able to determine something, having a little power over others and enjoying a certain status - for some of us that is reason enough to go to work.
3. Live out your calling
Choose a job that you love and you won't have to work a day in your life
Work can be a calling! If you are committed to a specific topic and can help people through your work, then you are fulfilling your calling. But don't worry if that doesn't apply to you: a calling is not just around the corner.
- Why am I confused in my relationship
- Is yogurt really healthy?
- What is an accountant
- South Indians celebrate Holi
- What are the needs of the business traveler
- Which bonds should I invest in?
- How racist is South Africa
- Are you worried about me
- How did she break up with you
- Should women work
- Is bitcoin an investment or speculation
- Is there exploitation in capitalism
- Can a notary apostille a document
- Is the iPhone X dustproof
- What is cultural ethnicity
- What are some Japanese musicians
- Are nurses overworked and underpaid
- Do the French like Spaniards
- Who was the last king of Babylon
- How do oil companies make a profit
- Should Edinburgh have a tourist tax
- What's your thing about a girlfriend
- How to watch football online for free
- What instruments are used in the survey