Which is the best customer feedback app
The Feedback from customers can not only help you to improve your products or services, the customer-related processes in your company can also be optimized on this basis. Because if you let the customers have their say, you no longer have to read their wishes off their lips.
We present 11 different ways with which Customer feedback reliably and unobtrusively.
11 unobtrusive ways to get customer feedback
The Feedback from your customers is worth gold because it says a lot about your image, your customer friendliness, your products and much more. But how do you get this valuable information?
1) Rely on personal interviews
At a personal interview get feedback from your customers in a face-to-face meeting. The best way to do this is to prepare a guide in which you write down the most important questions.
So that you get as many useful answers as possible, you should focus on one open question put.
Although a face-to-face survey involves a little more effort, it offers numerous advantages: You can eliminate any ambiguities immediately or offer assistance. With this method you also have the option of using the spontaneous reactions and the facial expressions of customers watching.
2) Written survey using a questionnaire
Do your customers belong to one conservative audience or are you a fan of traditional methods yourself, you can of course also rely on the classic written questionnaire.
With this type of survey you enter e.g. For example, you can define a number of predefined answer options that your customers can use by ticking the most appropriate option.
That I digital surveys can be implemented more easily and quickly, however, the classic questionnaire is becoming less and less important.
3) Feedback via online rating portals
The Feedback from your customers can also be obtained via various online rating portals such as Yelp. As a rule, the rating portals provide a comment function and the option of submitting a rating on a specific scale (e.g. 1-10 points, 1-5 stars, etc.).
This type of feedback therefore provides a direct visual indication of the (perceived) quality of your services, which is not only interesting for your company, but also for potential customer.
Since the reviews are publicly available, your prospects can find out about your company and customer satisfaction at a glance. How important this Social proof for the decision-making of potential customers is undisputed.
As soon as you have created a profile on an online review portal, you should therefore try to include your previous customers and thus for one positive start to care. For example, you can ask your regular customers to write a review on a certain portal.
4) Survey via feedback terminals
Feedback terminals are a great way to get around Customer feedback to get directly at the sales or service points - and then when the impressions of the customers are still fresh.
Image: HAPPY OR NOT
The Feedback is obtained by means of input via the built-in touchpad or various buttons. Often only a single button has to be pressed, which is very practical for your customers and may more likely prompt them to take part in the survey for a short time.
Depending on the provider, additional functions such as Real-time delivery of the data, adaptation to the Corporate branding or reporting possible.
5) Use telephone customer surveys
You are looking for a method that is a direct contact to customers includes? In this case, a customer survey by telephone is suitable. Possible points of criticism from customers can be discussed and clarified directly in this way. Customers also receive a personal impression of your company.
However, this practice also contains pitfalls: On the one hand, you need trained employees who can professionally conduct customer meetings. On the other hand, you should definitely pay attention to legal restrictions and obtain the consent of your customers before contacting them.
6) Customer feedback from social networks
Social media offer you another way to get the opinions, needs and criticisms of your customers. The advantage of this method is that it is a mutual dialogue lets begin.
For example, your customers have the opportunity to express their own criticism or praise. About the Comment function you can in turn respond to customer opinions, thank you for nice feedback, solve possible problems your customers have or react to angry voices in a de-escalating manner.
You can also assume that numerous users will follow the exchange - so this is a good opportunity to do the To showcase your company's customer focus.
7) Customer feedback from online surveys
You want your customer surveys to be based on a as efficient as possible implement? Then online surveys could be a suitable solution.
A majority of the providers are available to you ready-made templates as well as a corresponding editor are available. With just a few clicks you can create a survey here, which you can then send to your customers via a link.
In addition, you usually receive Reports, in which the results of the surveys are already summarized. Another advantage of online survey software: The surveys can be published via a link or posted via an interface in social media or on your own website.
8) Build a community
If it is suitable for your company, you can benefit from the development of an (online) community. This gives you direct access to the opinions, questions and criticisms of your customers.
You can also new discussions kindle or targeted inquiries put. At this point, however, you should keep in mind that building a community is a lengthy process - if you want to get feedback quickly, you are better off using other methods.
9) Survey using an intelligent chat questionnaire
Look for one if possible innovative methodto get customer feedback? Then you should take a look at intelligent chat questionnaires like the one from QuestionPro.
Such live chat dialogues are based on artificial intelligence and offer a modern and personalized alternative to classic chat surveys. If you use this option, your survey can be easily scaled and measured.
10) Feedback via contact forms or comment fields
Who that Feedback through the website A contact form or comment field can be used. Ideally, you should create a separate subpage on which you ask your visitors for feedback or suggestions.
The execution can already consist of a simple question and a simple comment field. You can also set up an extensive feedback area in which you standardized answer options or a Rating System integrate.
11) Feedback via a mobile app
A survey via smartphone and tablet is ideal for app providers. The surveys can be integrated directly into the app menu or as a Teaser fade in when using.
This has the advantage for your customers that they can take part in the survey without being forwarded.
You should pay attention to these points when creating questionnaires
Regardless of whether you are Customer satisfaction feedback, who want to maintain the purchase or product experience - in any case, you should follow a few rules. When creating a written questionnaire, guide, or digital survey, be sure to keep the following points in mind:
- Keep short: Make sure that the survey can be answered in a few minutes. For you, this means that you structure the questionnaire clearly and formulate easily understandable questions.
- Personalize: Try to address your customers directly. If you do not know the name of a customer, personally designed formulations are suitable for the questionnaire.
Do not forget to name your own company and, if necessary, point out a contact person.
- Appropriate questions: In order to get useful feedback from your customers, you should avoid general, ambivalent or vague formulations. If you would like to receive suggestions for improvement from your customers, open questions are suitable, for example.
- Internal company processes: Think about how the customer feedback can be incorporated into your internal processes. This includes not only who is responsible for the implementation and evaluation of the surveys in the long term, but also how the data obtained can be used.
Header image: israel palacio / Unsplash
Originally published January 29, 2020, updated January 29, 2020
Recommend this article:
- Korean men meet black women
- France has traditional French clothing
- What is considered our mother tongue
- All feet stink
- What happened to Al Gore
- Who has better sex men or women
- Who was Walter Flex
- Is the universe created physically or physically
- China uses child labor
- Why should companies train their employees 2
- What are your milestones
- What motivates business travelers
- What did you gain from loneliness
- How do you feel without your cat
- Sleeping spiders
- Why is youth better than old age
- Why is baguette so difficult to chew
- Can my parents take my money
- Why do people need acceptance from others
- Why are peaceful protesters arrested in America
- Why are we still in Iraq 1
- Other animals have MBTI types
- How dangerous are air fresheners
- Is Mountain Dew Kickstart bad for you